Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish I could go back in time to grade 8 and this time actually talk to people, i swear if i could go back in time i would do it, now its so boring, the school im in now. I dont want to make friends with these people, well for starters theres only 3 girls in my class... not so nice. it feels strange with no girls in my class. i wish i never spent $20 000 on this stupid course, i should have just did MMA

·
Time Lord
178 Posts
so i decided i would go for a Victory Lap of high school...I graduated, but there was still a couple of classes i wanted to take....and I'm regretting it now...most of the people I knew and was able to talk to are gone now...so I'm thinking this year might fail...
I don't think I would want to go back to elementary school either...I was more shy then

·
SAS Member
31,286 Posts
I always laugh when I see middle and high school kids nowadays because they all look so young, and I was intimidated by them back then. If I went back now, I wouldn't even break a sweat.

·
Neither Enemy Nor Friend
412 Posts
i do. felt i could be myself all the time, i hate this "shell" i wear all the time now. post HS years have been rough

·
Lost
342 Posts
yeah i wish i could go back to when i was 14 or so and just redo everything and just take every opportunity that came my way instead of being all shy and worrying about what people think...now like ten years on I feel like i've gone nowhere.

you'll be sweet man you're only 18...you've got plenty of time to change your mind and do something else.

·
On Standby...
76 Posts
Yes, because i kinda feel like i wasted the opportunity by not having much fun and a chance to make the most of it would be nice. But it s over now and it s best not to dwell on past regrets because there s nothing i can do about it and it takes energy away from making the most of today and the future.

·
Comfortably Numb
232 Posts
Once is enough.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Yes, because i kinda feel like i wasted the opportunity by not having much fun and a chance to make the most of it would be nice. But it s over now and it s best not to dwell on past regrets because there s nothing i can do about it and it takes energy away from making the most of today and the future.
This is true.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I went to a school with too many derros (poor kids in housing commissions, walk the roads late at night, do drugs/vandalize, broken families) and Surfies (low intelligence, surf all the time, all look and talk the same way, little personality). They were just crap people in general.
I just hate the area I grew up in. I visit there every few weeks for friends and family and it is just a dull, suburban place to live. Glad to be out of it.

I'm probably being bitter still because that's the way I saw everyone back then, and that's how I remember them. I still would never want to return to that, though. I'm looking forward to improving my life.

·
Spread Your Wings
1,512 Posts
NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. School are all the same. All I want now is to look forward and not live in the past anymore.

·
sa challenger
5,079 Posts
If I had the same body with my present personality, yes, I'd love to! I'd have so much more fun, I think. Problem is, every one else would be the same.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts