Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that the 3rd season is starting again I am all :boogie. I recently found about this show and watched the first two season with the quickness. It reminds me a lot of the show Parks and Recreation.

From tonight's episode:

Asian annie + regular annie = OMG YES

·
Registered
299 Posts
I watched it like 3 weeks ago - went through the first 2 seasons for like 2 days and now there's a 3rd season starting which is awesome. While waiting for the new season of Family Guy and Community, I picked up Weeds and watched all the 7 seasons and I just recently started watching Breaking Bad. Lotsa free time..

·
Allons-y!
2,011 Posts
I love Community. I haven't watched the latest episode yet, but I'm excited for it.

·
Banned
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes! I am so glad others enjoy this show as well. Do you watch any other shows? I am recently getting into watching TV shows again and I need a few other shows to peak my interest.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I enjoyed it but I regretted my 2 day marathon. I woke up 3 hours into my sleep after finishing and got those streamlining images you get when you do something for too long. The feeling of loneliness hurt like hell. Annie's cutesy personality with that perfect face compounded the pain. Thinking about Abed always cheers me up though.

I liked how it touches up on that toxic shame cycle, or at least that's what you think of once you've read about toxic shame.

I think these types of show can be dangerous....may make you jealous and sad. You will yearn for recovery (that's good i guess if you still have hope).

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
my top ten fav eppies so far:

01 - S02E07 - Aerodynamics of Gender
02 - S03E04 - Remedial Chaos Theory
03 - S02E14 - Advanced Dungeons & Dragons
04 - S02E17 - Intro to Political Science
05 - S01E23 - Modern Warfare
06 - S02E19 - Critical Film Studies
07 - S01E03 - Introduction to Film
08 - S01E02 - Spanish 101
09 - S02E09 - Conspiracy Theories and Interior Design
10 - S02E21 - Paradigms of Human Memory

was going to be a top five but..... any way I just wanted to express how amazing this weeks eppy was! ^_____^

·
Banned
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Outsourced is a pretty good comedy, they only made one season but I think you can find it on Hulu.
I watched the first episode but never got into it.

my top ten fav eppies so far:

01 - S02E07 - Aerodynamics of Gender
02 - S03E04 - Remedial Chaos Theory
03 - S02E14 - Advanced Dungeons & Dragons
04 - S02E17 - Intro to Political Science
05 - S01E23 - Modern Warfare
06 - S02E19 - Critical Film Studies
07 - S01E03 - Introduction to Film
08 - S01E02 - Spanish 101
09 - S02E09 - Conspiracy Theories and Interior Design
10 - S02E21 - Paradigms of Human Memory

was going to be a top five but..... any way I just wanted to express how amazing this weeks eppy was! ^_____^
This week's episode was awesome. This season has been pretty great. All my expectations have been met and exceeded.

Troy and Abed's new apaaaartment!

I love this show so much.
LOLOL! I love it too. Troy and Abed in the moorriinngg. They need bring that closing sketch back.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts