1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
love watching hockey, i wish it was on.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
I have zero interest in watching any sports and zero interest in playing any sport.

I'm surprised by the large number who don't care to watch sports -- perhaps the number is skewed by female responses. I'm a straight male, so I'm apparently supposed to be into sports, yet I don't even know the rules of football, for example. The tiny little bit I've picked up about sports is due to the fact that they waste the end of every news broadcast talking about this silly subject as I just wait for the next show to start.

·
(.*?)
7,014 Posts
I consider myself a baseball fanatic, but not a sports fan in the generic sense. I need my constant fix of baseball (hence these winter months are difficult) but I have zero interest in watching any other sport (football and hockey are just ritualized fights, basketball is rendered horribly dull by the constant exchange of points, soccer is dull because there's no real progression toward the scoring and it's just people running in a rectangle anyhow, et cetera).

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.