Votes: 108 50.9%
  • No

Votes: 104 49.1%
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Lateralus
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This isn't a thread asking if you want to commit suicide, necessarily.

I'll put it to you this way - if you could choose to die in your sleep, peacefully, would you want it to happen?

Why do you want to die, if you do?

·
Lateralus
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll start with myself - yes, I want to die.

I'm severely depressed as a result of my SA which causes social isolation and prevents me from functioning in the occupational world. I am firm in my belief that I'll never date. I'll never have friends. I'll never have kids, if I'd even want them. I'll never be able to function occupationally.

Normal folk might not want to live if they led such impoverished lifestyles. You'll often hear normal folks go on and on about how they "don't know what they'd do without their friends." Well, if they want to know what they'd do they can just ask me.

·
Registered
40 Posts
i wont to live and have a family that i can give my love too tell them every day i love you and give them a big hug

·
Registered
5 Posts
yes, it would be SO MUCH easier to just give up and die. i too am struggling occupationally as my dream is to become a vet, yet just last week i was laid off from my placement as they said i was too quiet and didnt ask enough questions (if only they knew!). as much as it was a kick in the teeth and made me hate my life and SA, having had time to reflect on it it has only made me more determined to overcome my SA and live a normal life and achieve my dreams.
just have to stay strong.
<3

·
Registered
101 Posts
no my life is boring but still want to see if they a future out there for me and with the ideas i have i like to fufill them even on my own

·
Villain in glasses
3,511 Posts
I want to die in a singularity, so awesome to be infinitely small. Oh and time stops so I could enjoy my last period of life with all the time in the universe, wait then how could I die?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Yeah, I want to die. Can't hack it here anymore.

·
Nope, still not!
3,273 Posts
no

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
Yeah. Not completely, but few decisions are done with 100% conviction anyways.. and anything worth having isn't without sacrifices.

·
Registered
544 Posts
It's not so much that I want to die, it's just that I want this existence to end. And the only way for that to happen is to die.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts