Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
4,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For describing a person's personality, to a degree? I don't know. I'm a Leo. I can see how that describes me, but it doesn't account for my Neuroticism. A fluke in nature? Idk. What do you think?

·
^ Smells like teen spirit
996 Posts
As a sensible grounded type of person my stance has always been no obviously it's silly, but the fact is I fit my sign (Virgo) perfectly and ex girlfriends have also fitted their signs, so I just put my fingers in my ears and go la la la la la it's not true.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Not at all. I have a friend on facebook who's obsessed with sharing Zodiac images, and even talks about how she refuses to date anyone of a certain sign. I find the whole thing ridiculous.

+ millions of other videos debunking Astrology.

·
giraffe
8,742 Posts
No. Considered the fact that they haven't taken into account how the stars aren't in the same place they were in the sky thousands of years ago when they came up with the idea.... even if it was originally "real", it isn't now. Not to mention - why would it matter how the stars were aligned when you're born... you'd already been in the womb for 9 months. Physically still surrounded by the same universe you were when you came out (give or take a few layers of flesh). So shouldn't it be based on how the stars were aligned when you were conceived?

·
Registered
179 Posts
While I don't believe in astrology per se (with zodiac signs and all that), I think that the time of the year you're born in has an effect on you.
As we associate your birthday with a certain period (blooming early spring, laid-back heart of the summer, melancholic September...) it probably affects our personalities subconsciously as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts