• Occasionally

Votes: 20 26.0%
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
8,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's something about a shower that triggers a desire to sing :boogie

I found myself singing some Pearl Jam in the shower today, and was wondering if anyone else does this. I never ever sing unless I'm taking a shower.... :stu

If so, what do you sing?

·
Still playing.
7,256 Posts
I love singing in the shower. I dance, too. Though with trepidation. But I make my showers into my own private Glee episodes.

·
♛♚♝♞♟♜♚&
6,528 Posts
I sing songs I don't even know the words to, so I just make them up, or make up words altogether - really brings out my creative side.

·
capricious
4,772 Posts
Never. I use my shower time to think things over usually, something about the running water and having it run over your face, through your hair can give you some real mental clarity. Car radio is a different story though... its britney *****!

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
Never. I use my shower time to think things over usually, something about the running water and having it run over your face, through your hair can give you some real mental clarity. Car radio is a different story though... its britney *****!
Her Toxic song is not that bad - she has had no career after that, though.

I think that is the only song that is decent to me - the others sound the same. I am not a Britney fan other than I hope she gets her life together.

·
Registered
22 Posts
All the time. I bought myself a shower radio so that I can sing along with it!

·
Banned
104 Posts
I always sing in the shower. I'll usually end up singing the same song in the shower for weeks at a time, until I get bored of it. I'm currently obsessively singing Florence + the Machine and Elton John, lol.

·
Mega awesome
5,080 Posts
Ummm I dance sometimes. There has to be a good song on the radio then weeeee...

I usually put on the classic rock station since every other station sucks...except for the one I listen to the morning talk show on. I even sometimes dance in the mirror...nude...hahaha..it can make you feel goood..

·
Man on the Moon
1,846 Posts
I do sing in the shower... I also sing a lot randomly outside of the shower, even around friends... i guess it's one thing that doesn't really bother me

·
SASsy
18,107 Posts
Hardly ever.

I do a lot of thinking in the shower. Practice relaxation techniques. The warm water helps me relax more.

·
Banned
840 Posts
I love singing in the shower :D sadly I can't do it in my flat though. For some reason the bathroom is like a magical sound portal, and if I can hear the neighbour's electric razor through the bathroom walls I am sure he could hear me sing :(

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Of course. :D

I like to sing stuff like "Crying" by Roy Orbison, and it sounds really great while I'm in there. Not sure what it sounds like to people outside the door, mind you...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts