Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
roivas yromem eerf lla
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it looks invisible but they have shapes and move around all over the place.
just look in one place and focus theres thousands of them.
they almost look like bubbles but they have shapes and float around.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I have them too, somtimes. They remind me of little bugs moving everywhere really fast. I remeber when i was younger for some reason the were purple. Now its just colorless buglike critters that move in the air. I dont get them often but i do know what your refering to.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Yeah. They can be a cause of many things like a Migraine (with or without the pain) anemia, high blood pressure, eye strain.. if you notice them a lot you should see your doctor asap. :)

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
I used to think it was funny to ask other people if they saw the same floaty things that i saw. Like "look over there, do you see that one?"

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
I think everyone has floaters, though one typically doesn't notice them as they're focused on other things.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I see fire embers, like when you wiggle a stick in a fire and all the little pieces go flying up. I usually have to get to the floor as fast as possible because I also get really dizzy when this happens.
Very scary in public.

·
Dancing on my own
1,665 Posts
I only see them occasionally after looking into bright lights... After multiple camera flashes, mostly. Sunlight sometimes, too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts