Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

do you scratch your intimate/embarrassing areas in public?

• no

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • yes, discreetly

Votes: 24 54.5%
  • yes, I don't care who is watching

Votes: 7 15.9%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
28,013 Posts
If no one is looking. Pulling out wedgies is such a pain. My biggest issue is my pants seem to sag and go too low while my shirt rides up while I walk. I guess my belly wants to say hi to the world. While carrying something or when wearing a big coat, this is hard to adjust.

·
SAS Member
7,407 Posts
Sometimes my nips get itchy, and I always scratch them in public (over the shirt). I don't care who sees that. If it's below the belt, i'll do it when nobody is looking.

·
Seriously , never serious
6,456 Posts
Yep I'll usually make a big distraction my way and wait till every one is looking at me then go for it big old scratch if I can't reach it I'll rub up against a tree or post or something and get right in there until my leg shakes uncontrollably .

Geez what type of question is that ha ha of course discretely or move to an unseen location if it's a pinch and roll situation . Ha ha

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
Sometimes my nips get itchy, and I always scratch them in public (over the shirt). I don't care who sees that. If it's below the belt, i'll do it when nobody is looking.
....a shake from left to right would work, too :lol

.....NO - I don't do that in public! :lol

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Not my own, however if I see a girl that looks itchy I may offer to lend a hand.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
No but a lot of guys do some of them even put their hands in their underwear and scratch I mean wtf. What's wrong with people.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Yes, I scratch my teeth in public.

I scratch everything, everywhere, all the time.

·
God. Also bored
10,229 Posts
Well it's either scratch the balls or walk awkwardly well they're stuck to your leg.

·
Super Moderator
34,597 Posts
Here's a lovely example from just today. I went to a store with someone I know and we decided to have something to eat in the "food court" area. After we had eaten and we were going to do some shopping, I kept feeling like something was wet on the back of my pants.

So I asked the person I was with if there was anything there and she starts laughing and says "You've got mustard and relish right in the crack of your ***!".

Not knowing what else to do, I just kind of tried to act normal and walk to the bathroom, hoping no one would notice. Fortunately, I managed to wipe all visible traces of it away. When I went back out, she tells me this lady who had been nearby saw and heard what was going on and was just dying laughing as I was walking away.

·
castor sacs
7,092 Posts
I try not to if I can tolerate it until I get to a more private area (i.e. bathroom stall). But sometimes it's just so infuriatingly itchy/uncomfortable that I just have to scratch. The worst is when your pubes get stuck beneath the sticky part of your pantyliner, and with every step you feel needles as it tugs on the hairs. You try to walk even faster to get home or to the bathroom and relieve the situation, but it only makes the tugging more erratic and painful. ;_;

1 - 20 of 24 Posts