Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Super Moderator
34,912 Posts
Yes! I remember opening the box upside down since the toy was usually at the bottom.
Those crafty devils! You beat them at their own game though. :lol

AOL dial up?
Yes. I do remember "Goodbye!" just as I hit send on my emails or a forum post I'd been working on for 2 hours.

When WWF wresting was real?

·
Karmically Cryptic
Wonder
1,760 Posts
Those crafty devils! You beat them at their own game though. :lol

Yes. I do remember "Goodbye!" just as I hit send on my emails or a forum post I'd been working on for 2 hours.

When WWF wresting was real?
:)

Yes. I remember my friend growing up was really into it and we would play WWF wrestling video games.

The original Diablo game with all the active chat channels that felt like chat rooms more than an in game chat and the duping of items?

·
Super Moderator
8,736 Posts
My dad used one for work. My brother had one in high school years. Thinking back I thought it was pointless for him since your average teenager will not have quick access to a phone unless they're home. It was strictly just a tool to not having your parent answer when your friend calls. And portable phones were rather uncommon unless you're a big shot business man.

The very first home telephone in your memory?

·
Karmically Cryptic
Wonder
1,760 Posts
Yes! Fondly. It was the SNES one. My friend let me borrow his SNES and I would wake up every morning and go downstairs and start playing.

Do you remember your very first friend you ever had?

·
Karmically Cryptic
Wonder
1,760 Posts
Kind of. My grandma took me and my friend to Las Vegas when we were about 10-12 years old. That was really the only "family" vacation I've been on.

Do remember any memories from Kindergarten?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts