Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I have no heart!!
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I watched that movie skyline and i had a terrible nightmare "i guess you can call it that " about that. I think it was about having no hope at all though-- do you remeber your las nightmare

·
Mega awesome
5,080 Posts
I don't really have nightmares just bad dreams.....I don't know if I consider this a nightmare or just sleep paralysis. But I was doped on pain pills in hospital and I saw this man wallking back in forth in front of my bed frantically then all of a sudden he stops and looks at me with an angry face and gets out a gun and points it at me then I woke up. That happened in 09 now anytime I go to the hospital I'm scared to be put on Demerol again.

·
Social outcast
1,409 Posts
Yeah. Well that night I had multiple nightmares. In one of them I remember being attacked by a dog, and I actually heard the dog growling.
In the next one, there were these buildings collapsing, and they kind of looked like the twin towers. In the last one, I remember I was just walking through the hallway at school, then all of a sudden, the building starts shaking and the lights were flickering. I heard the shakes and actually heard people screaming and I saw them running.
Creepiest nightmares i've ever had.

·
Registered
32 Posts
A few nights ago I had the briefest nightmare of my life right before I woke up, and it was so vivid that it took me a few minutes to be sure it hadn't really happened. In the dream I woke up when my phone started vibrating on the floor by my bed. I picked it up and saw I had a text message from a number not in my contacts, but which looked familiar. The text said "STAY HOME" (in caps). When I actually woke up I checked my cell and there was nothing, but I was pretty jumpy while I was out that day lol.

·
Still searching..
400 Posts
I don't have many bad dreams, but the last one I remember, in the dream I was lying in my bed, and became aware of a presence outside my window on the other side of the room. I got up out of bed and started moving towards the window.

At the time, I had a heavy blanket covering my window, but in the dream there was nothing...no blinds just the window. As I walked up to it, I saw a girl standing there. She was maybe 13 or 14, and seemed very evil and intrusive. In the dream I froze with fear, and it felt like she was coming in, but from all around...like closing in on me. I was still asleep but I had the feeling of electricity going up my spine, it was in the dream, but it really feels like I felt it physically. I woke up as it reached a crescendo, and didn't get much sleep that night.

·
Silent
346 Posts
I had a dream I had to give a presentation to my English class and I ended up having a panic attack. =/

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
I don't think I've had one since I was a kid.

But I remember I was stuck alone in a car with several Rottweiler's surrounding going apesh*t around me. Eventually I try to escape and end up being mauled.

Sleep paralysis has scared me a couple of times, but I don't think that counts as a nightmare.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Last night - dreamt about my brother bullying me.
Sometimes I get dreams that there are bugs in my bed and I actually get out of bed and run.

·
banana enthusiast
7,050 Posts
The last one I can remember is one where I got permanently banned from SAS. It was traumatizing. :afr

My nightmares never seem to be about the traditional scarifying things like getting killed or attacked, monsters, falling out of buildings, etc. In fact I've had dreams where I died and I didn't even consider it a bad dream. My nightmares are always realizations of my worst social fears: getting yelled at by authority figures, realizing I forgot to do my work, embarrassing myself in public, etc.

·
Registered
80 Posts
In it, I was rejected and I was destined to spend the rest of my life alone. That was my last two nightmares actually, though the last one jolted me awake.

·
Banned
12,909 Posts
Last night when dreaming of the girl I had a crush on for a year. I really need to get over this girl.

·
Next to normal
2,727 Posts
I've actually been having nightmares for the past 3 days. They are a little irrational so I'm not going to explain what they are about.

·
Former SAS Elite Member
121 Posts
I have nightmares nearly every night, if they aren't scary/horror ones, then they are anxiety nightmares. I nearly always remember them, the last two days have been exceptions, I've had none! I actually had a pleasant dream too!

I've been trying to learn to wake myself up from them otherwise I just have restless sleep and spend my days paranoid and fearful for no reason. I don't know how but I've started to be able to wake up from them, I actually changed one dream from being involved in a terrorist attack to a paintball game but the anxiety of the paintball game forced me to wake myself up anyway, lol. That was my latest nightmare it was about 4 nights ago, a much refreshing break for me.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hmm... I can't remember ever having a nightmare. Never woke up suddenly in a sweat because of a dream (apart from the obvious falling sensation you get sometimes), never wanted to go to sleep again but merely "avoid thinking of that last dream"

I can't really define a nightmare. I've heard friends talking about having one and how they felt etc.. I don't know, it just doesn't compute with me.

·
Banned
205 Posts
I was in a gigantic water tower, and I was climbing it with its staircase, then I looked up and a guy with a knife and a mask (looked a little like jason V.) tries to kill me, so I kill myself first by let go of the staircase.........and after hittting the ground I was still awake but couldent move a single muscle.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Yep, it actually happened just last night.

Me and my family were just chilling in our house, but then I noticed there were these shady looking guys outside... I looked out, and they had guns and they were drinking. So I left them alone, but then after a while, I noticed they were in my neighbors house stealing stuff and causing trouble...

By then I was feeling anxious and worried so I told my mom and she looked outside and so did my sister and her boyfriend. Then they all got shot... Literally blown away, twas scary as sh*t, to say the least. I had no idea what was going on, so I ran downstairs and grabbed some big wooden stick (lol, I don't know...) and basically was like come at me bro to the thug dudes....

That's when my nightmare ended, weird as hell to be honest. lol

·
Big Boo's Haunt
3,964 Posts
I do now cause it was last night lol...
I was on a barge or ferry or whatever with my family and some other people and we were going past some other boats and the view of the ocean was pretty cool, except then we learned that someone on one of the other boats had died so all the boats had to stop where they were. Then this girl started saying that she had a premonition about who would die next, and she was right and it was someone on our boat. She kept finding objects that belonged to people and whoever it belonged to would be the next to die. We were all confused but after the first 3 people she predicted we knew it was serious.

So we started trying to guard the object and the person who would be next to die, except for whatever reason it was hard to set up an adequate system for guarding and people kept being killed if either the object or the target got left alone (or with the wrong person, we couldn't tell). They could be perfectly healthy one second, and then just dead with no indication of what happened.

When the girl found a little boy's hat, we tried to guard them but we were all frightened by then and didn't trust anyone, and by the end of it I was totally paranoid about this one guy who seemed to be acting recklessly with the hat (although other than my family everyone else was randoms, this guy who only just appeared then goes to my uni)... And yeah that was it lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts