Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Banned
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Damn, I wonder if they're going to look at mine now?" Because I always do. (I'm such a stalker haha) I always check somebody's profile out, and then I feel caught. :poke

And then later on if I see them post, I realize I can't look at their profile again because then they'll be like "What's this dude's problem?"

Haha I will stalk you. I will. :yes jk

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Yeah I look at other people's profiles all the time. I'm interested in what other people like I guess and if they like the same things as me. I'm especially like this with last.fm. I could spend hours profile hopping on that site to see what kind of music other people listen to. And in case you're wondering, yes I'm going to click on your profile now. :lol

·
Banned
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I look at other people's profiles all the time. I'm interested in what other people like I guess and if they like the same things as me. I'm especially like this with last.fm. I could spend hours profile hopping on that site to see what kind of music other people listen to. And in case you're wondering, yes I'm going to click on your profile now. :lol
I don't really have anything on my profile. I feel like I could at least make my profile entertaining to read for those who want to click on it. I'm doing a disservice to the forums. :(

·
banana enthusiast
7,078 Posts
Nah, I would love them to look at my profile. All I'm thinking when I click on someone's profile is "Are they going to think I'm a stalker?" I do the same thing as you - avoid visiting a profile multiple times so they won't think I'm stalking them.

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
I hate when I accidentally click on someone's username when clicking on a thread:blank

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
*No one is safe from my stalker ways.

No one. :sus

Anyway, the hidden thing helps with the anxiety, but I guess it could also encourage more stalking, too. Ha. I don't really know why I do it. Sometimes it's an accident, other times just innocent curiosity I guess. I do have a little mini panic attack whenever I see that someone has looked at mine, even though I don't have anything filled out. I worry about why they're looking at it/which post they read and feel like they're putting me on trial or something.

*Okay, I don't really stalk people. :um

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
One of the perks of being invisible is your "tracks" are too! :b

·
Banned
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
*No one is safe from my stalker ways.

No one. :sus

Anyway, the hidden thing helps with the anxiety, but I guess it could also encourage more stalking, too. Ha. I don't really know why I do it. Sometimes it's an accident, other times just innocent curiosity I guess. I do have a little mini panic attack whenever I see that someone has looked at mine, even though I don't have anything filled out. I worry about why they're looking at it/which post they read and feel like they're putting me on trial or something.

*Okay, I don't really stalk people. :um
You actually have panic attacks when somebody looks at your profile?

Damn, that's determination right there. lol

Wait, stop! Let me stop you for a second before you call me a jerk. Now, look... I was just kidding. I understand. That was a joke right up there. I tell you what, I'll italicize the joke part. Yeah, that part is completely light-hearted and fun. I apologize if you feel negatively in any way after that.

·
Positively Revolting Hag
6,547 Posts
Yeah, I worry people think I'm a stalker too. I love reading people's profiles though. Usually it's a compliment from me meaning you've sparked my interest...no even that seems a little creepy. Eek.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
You actually have panic attacks when somebody looks at your profile?

Damn, that's determination right there. lol

Wait, stop! Let me stop you for a second before you call me a jerk. Now, look... I was just kidding. I understand. That was a joke right up there. I tell you what, I'll italicize the joke part. Yeah, that part is completely light-hearted and fun. I apologize if you feel negatively in any way after that.
Lol, relax. :b I was exaggerating.

·
Banned
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lol, relax. :b I was exaggerating.
Haha Okay... I'm just saying that, depending on how you read that, you could potentially hate me at this very moment if you were serious about the panic attacks.

And one thing I've learned about women over the years, once one hates you there's no getting a second opportunity.

There have been times in my life in which I could just start over with some women. They are unlike men in that aspect. Boy, if she doesn't like you, it's over. Your only hope is to get stuck on a deserted island with her and have her fall in love with you just because you're the only other person there.

Yes, I think about these things. haha

·
We Found Love
4,685 Posts
I get paranoid when someone looks at my profile after I looked at theirs.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.