I like the waterpark
Only for the food like elephant ears and lemonade
I love watching the entertainment
The petting zoo rules
I don't like theme parks

·
Registered
270 Posts
I love theme parks. I used to buy a summer pass and go a couple times a week (alone) and ride the roller coasters and other fast rides.

·
PASTAMANIA BROTHER
441 Posts
I love them but I had the ridiculously long lines. Sometimes you'll wait like an hour just ride a rollercoaster for 2 minutes lol. But it's cool if you haves friends with you (which I don't have), or family. Unfortunately I haven't been to one in over 10 years.

·
breaking free
2,171 Posts
I love water parks :)

·
Registered
18,889 Posts
I love theme parks! I've been on the Behemoth (Canada's biggest? rollercoaster) at Canada's Wonderland 21 or 22 times so far this season. My sister and I have made three trips so far and plan to go again sometime soon.

Spinning, upside down, fast stuff.. no matter. I've grown to like it all.

I don't bother with the waterpark or "entertainment".

·
Après moi, le déluge
5,682 Posts
If the ride doesn't make me value the fact that I'm still alive afterward and question my sanity for even thinking about going on the ride in the first place, then I'm not interested.

Have a nice day,
Kelly :)

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Yes. I used to be afraid of upside down rides but now I enjoy them. Still my favorites are the wooden roller coasters.

·
Permanently bored
2,813 Posts
They're ok. I was scared of the big, fast, loopy/inversiony rollercoasters when I was younger, but now I've been on a few they don't bother me anymore. I'm not a huge fan of theme parks in general though, the lines are always so boring and long. You wait in line for 30 mins or longer to go on a 1-2 minute ride..

2,348 Posts
I do not like theme parks. Carnivals are fun though. I do not like roller coasters. They scare the heck out of me. I like fast rides though. The Tilt-a-Whirl is really fun. :)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Bumper cars and ferris wheels are alright, nothing that spins for me though.

·
Registered
761 Posts
motion sickness, trashcans with the stench of vomit wafting through the extremely dense, hot air, nasty oily food which contributes to the overall nausea, high prices, lots of annoying people, sun burn/skin damage, long lines, etc...

no.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Yes! When I was little I loved theme/amusement parks. My brother and I would beg my mom to take us. Upside down roller coasters were my favourite. The long lines really sucked, though. I haven't been to a theme park in a long time, I don't know if I'd like it as much as I use to.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
I love theme parks. I actually went to one over the weekend. I usually chicken out and don't go on the rollercoasters, but this time I went on nearly all of them. The first one was terrifying, but I quickly got used to them and luckily didn't get sick (I took something for motion sickness) The weather was perfect, it wasn't too crowded and I had some much needed fun. :)

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I love water parks, I was actually talked into going to six flags with my sister before summer officially started and it was fun, I rode one roller coaster, it was the first time I ever rode one. Personally I couldn't stand the parts where you would roll down a steep hill, makes my stomach feel funny, I could care less about being flipped around and stuff, just can't stand steep drops, though its something I could probably get over, the water park was fun though. I don't like going though because once its a few hours into opening you are like waiting a hour for each ride.

·
is getting over herself
12,022 Posts
The poll is unfair! I like more than one -

I love bumper cars - I am good at them!! I 'll knock the hell outta yas!

IU love fast rololer coasters

I love the parades at night that a lot of them have

I love the whole lot

I love seeing the little kids on the little whirling teacups and choo choos.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts