• Just a few

Votes: 37 39.8%
  • Only with fava beans

Votes: 11 11.8%
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
HAH! =p i have this desire inside of me to just get as far away from everyone as I possibly can. people can be such a pain in the *** to live around - what's funny is we all end up feeling the same way and it's just mad house misery sometimes.

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
Meh, in my book, us hairless monkeys are alright.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
There are a select few I don't hate.

·
R.I.P. Do not contact.
1,905 Posts
Yeah, I'm fond of a select few in controlled doses if I keep realistic expectations. I'm such a sellout misanthrope. :(

As for the others: topped with coleslaw and served in toasted sourdough bread. Salt to taste.

·
Spread Your Wings
1,512 Posts
Too bad for the neanderthals; rumour has it that they are one of the most peaceful **** species. I feel ashame at times that I actually find them synonymous to that of an uncouth human. Probably not.

·
···---···
3,375 Posts
Too bad for the neanderthals; rumour has it that they are one of the most peaceful **** species. I feel ashame at times that I actually find them synonymous to that of an uncouth human. Probably not.
I heard pollen is frequently found in neanderthal graves (suggesting they left flowers for the dead). And some bones have been found showing severe fractures which healed (suggesting they took care of those badly wounded).

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
"Just a few" to "Yes" myself.
Some are lower life forms, but a lot are okay :).

1 - 20 of 41 Posts