Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's not my favorite, but I do like it sometimes :D

Like dulce de leche ice cream :boogie

Caramel chocolates :clap

And chocolate caramel brownies :b

·
SAS's koala
2,287 Posts
:eek: I love caramel!!! :yay, my mom use to buy chocolate and caramel kisses which where sooo good :mushy. Chocolate plus caramel is awesome!! :nw

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
I luvvvvvvv caramal
Anything caramal! Thick-shakes, ice cream, fudge, chocolate
yummy

·
Registered
488 Posts
We are a caramel loving household but I'm sure our dentist disapproves

·
Registered
628 Posts
Haha LifeGoesOn, which food don't you like? :b

Not a fan of caramel myself. It's just too sweet for me and whatever food it's on (Ice Cream etc) I usually get sick of after a few mouthfuls due to the sweetness overload.

·
Custom User Title
4,231 Posts
Caramel macchiatos are pretty good

·
poison apple
4,058 Posts
I love caramel except in chocolate. Like, if I have a box of chocolates I will specifically avoid the ones that have caramel in the middle. They're too chewy and I hate how it gets all stuck in my teeth.

Caramel sauce is the sauce of the Gods.

But the real question here is: car-mel or cara-mel? I always pronounce it cara-mel. :b

·
Banned
360 Posts
Those pics are quite mouth-watering so I dare not say I do not like caramel. Let's just say I avoid it due to health conscious nature of mine.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
But the real question here is: car-mel or cara-mel? I always pronounce it cara-mel. :b
Cara-mel.

I like it in moderation, since it's so damn sweet. I love caramel chocolates though, so good.

·
Here and Now
1,189 Posts
Looks like im one of the few that doesn't like caramel. Too sweet for me.
Haha, i've had this debate a countless number of times with my sister. I pronounce it cara-mel but almost everyone else i know says car-mel. Since when the hell is an 'a' ever silent???lol

·
Don't text me, bro
788 Posts
I make fleur de sel caramels around christmas. I think they are pretty decent.....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts