Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Banned
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you like black music? For example, Snoop Dogg, 50 cent, Eazy-E, Tupac, N.W.A, Nas, etc.
I would say that some of it is tolerable and even enjoyable, but most is garbage.

·
♛♚♝♞♟♜♚&
6,528 Posts

·
Jailbait
570 Posts
Do you like black music? For example, Snoop Dogg, 50 cent, Eazy-E, Tupac, N.W.A, Nas, etc.
I would say that some of it is tolerable and even enjoyable, but most is garbage.
I don't think you should say "black" music. I think you should say hip-hop and rap. It's not "black" music. It's geared toward black people but a bit of everyone listens to it.

·
Jailbait
570 Posts

·
Recovery/"Over it"
3,391 Posts

·
Banned
294 Posts
I don't see the big deal calling rap and hip hop black music. It came from black ghettos.

·
Still playing.
7,256 Posts
I like soul music. And blues. Stuff that began through black artists. Like Sam Cooke, Otis Redding, Screamin' Jay Hawkins, Billie Holiday, etc.

I don't know what black music is, though. That term is effectively offensive.

·
Manic Hispanic
5,406 Posts
Why does no one call anything "black music" or "white music" but people call things Mexican music?

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
I like soul music. And blues. Stuff that began through black artists. Like Sam Cooke, Otis Redding, Screamin' Jay Hawkins, Billie Holiday, etc.

I don't know what black music is, though. That term is effectively offensive.
Yeah, Billie Holiday is good.

chiaza: Seems like you're saying music that is made by black people? In that case, you're basically asking me if I care whether an artist is black...

1 - 20 of 100 Posts