Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Do you like being the age you are?

Do you like being the age you are?

4K views 46 replies 43 participants last post by  homer 
#1 ·
I'm 24 but I hate being this age. The best years of my life was 7th grade---9th grade (junior high) and 10-11th. But Junior High was better than HS. I feel more like that age and cannot relate to MOST people my age, that's why I don't have friends. I used to be alive, had a life, had stuff to do, places to go, and FRIENDS.

#2 ·
I'd love to be back in high school, I had more friends in that time of my life than any other.

This post has been deleted
#29 ·
Someday you'll be 50, looking back and regreting not doing anything when you were 36, because when you were 36, you were regreting the things you didn't do when you were 24, because you were regreting the things you didn't do when you were 16, etc...

The time is now. Do something. :)

I love being 25, it's a good age.

#14 ·
I am 32 and wish I were in my 50's. Why? Because my daughter would be grown and established and I think I would have less responsibilities. I think I could actually enjoy life more. I have to many responsibilities right now.

#20 ·
Perpetually body around 23 would be nice but mind continueing ... like a vampire or immortal. Otherwise just time warp me to 130+ so I could say I accomplished something & go ahead & kick the can already.

We are stuck where we are though so might as well make the most of it.

#24 ·
I can't say I dislike my age, but the happiest age for me was 15. High school years were the best times.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.