Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Do you like being the age you are?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
9,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm 24 but I hate being this age. The best years of my life was 7th grade---9th grade (junior high) and 10-11th. But Junior High was better than HS. I feel more like that age and cannot relate to MOST people my age, that's why I don't have friends. I used to be alive, had a life, had stuff to do, places to go, and FRIENDS.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
I'd love to be back in high school, I had more friends in that time of my life than any other.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
No. At 29 there is nothing to look forward to except retirement and death. If I had any chance of getting a husband and kids I would look forward to that... but who I am kidding.

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
No, I still feel like a twenty-year-old.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I do not like being the age I am. I am 23, but I wish I was 24. :b I finish university at the end of this year and go into full-time work next year, so I am looking forward to greater financial freedom.

·
dazed and confused
960 Posts
I don't mind being 44, but I wish I had the figure I had when I was 22.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
I'm not at all happy with 36. I've wasted so many years and can look back on all that I should have done & not done and regret my choices.

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
I am 32 and wish I were in my 50's. Why? Because my daughter would be grown and established and I think I would have less responsibilities. I think I could actually enjoy life more. I have to many responsibilities right now.

·
breaking free
2,171 Posts
Yep. I am terrified of getting older.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Perpetually body around 23 would be nice but mind continueing ... like a vampire or immortal. Otherwise just time warp me to 130+ so I could say I accomplished something & go ahead & kick the can already.

We are stuck where we are though so might as well make the most of it.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts