Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Do you know what size your toothbrush is?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
fellow human
2,074 Posts
I'm not sure what size mine is. But I do make sure to always get the one's without ribs on the rubber grip cause fungus always seems to grow on it eventually, and it gets really gross.

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
THey have varying toothbrush sizes?? Mine is just....normal toothbrush size I think...

·
is getting over herself
12,022 Posts
^ that's what I thought! I have no idea, but I always get the soft, and it has to have one of them fancy handles. Money is no object.

·
Après moi, le déluge
5,682 Posts
My toothbrush is mouth-sized. It fits in my mouth. :yes

Have a nice day,
Kelly :)

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
All I saw on the main page was "Do you know what size your..."

Could've gone a whole other direction. winky winky wink winky.

Anyways I don't know my toothbrush.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
12 people agreed with me that we don't know the size of our toothbrushes. :lol

·
4 + 1 = MOO
1,410 Posts
8.5x6. O crap you said toothbrush...

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
I'm aware that they come in various sizes, but I have no idea what the different sizes are or which size mine would be.

Mine is on the small side as that allows one to reach way back to get at wisdom teeth that I still have.

And you all probably thought a big mouth like me would have a big brush, right?:lol

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
Wow, now this is a new one! :lol

Eh... adult size medium, despite my big mouth!

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts
I just buy the cheapest one. I've never looked at the sizes or the bristle strength or anything. As long as it doesn't draw blood, it's fine.

·
Done with SA
1,818 Posts
Mine is adult sized.
Standard, I figure, since that's what it usually says on the package... or something along those lines.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I just bought one and it's 40. Don't know if that's big or small I just got the one without a lot of weird bristles going in different directions.

·
Somewhere but not here.
1,802 Posts
50T...whatever that means.
All I know was it was in a 2 pack at Wegmans and it has a tongue cleaner on the other side, and it was $2.50 (it was in an overflowing crate)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Adult sized, Soft full head. :um

1 - 20 of 20 Posts