• I used to, long ago

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
She-Wolf
5,985 Posts
I have a handwritten one that I've kept since age 12 when the depression/extreme shyness and all that other crap started...although I haven't written in that one for a while. I also have an online blog that I update regularly.

I prefer having a handwritten one...I like the fact that I can keep it in one spot and no one will stumble upon it like they can on the net. Although it's so much easier to type my thoughts rather than write them, my hand always gets really tired. I'd like to get a cheap typewriter, that would be nice..

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Yes, I keep a handwritten journal for when I'm depressed and need to get everything out....

mere phantom said:
although I admit, most my journal entries seem so much alike or it seems like i still have the same complaints i had years ago
:dito Makes me wonder if I'll ever get better....

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Yes, I have a few. One is online, one I only write in occasionally, and the other is a sort of put whatever I want in there journal(drawings, lists, stories, ect.)

·
Après moi, le déluge
5,682 Posts
Just my blog on this site.

I used to have a journal when I was in high school. It's so stupid to read now.

"Oh my god! I can't believe that X likes Y! I know this because A told B who told C who told D who told ME that X said that he was "totally beginning to like Y!!!!!!!!"

:lol at my dorkiness.

Have a nice day,
Kelly :)

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
I've kept a journal most of my life, first written, then on the net.

Reactions: eos

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
I started with handwritten journaling when I was 13 (yes, I still have my notebook from '88!) and then moved on to MS Word documents (password-protected of course) since then.

·
Potato
1,002 Posts
I started when I was 12 I think, and gradually kept going through handwritten journals until now, at 20. I also have an online one, but the real juicy stuff goes into the handwritten one :p

It is funny to read back entries. Stuff that I was worried about as a kid (school, driving etc.) they all turned out fine. Although I do still have the same complaints and outlook as life as I did back then.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I blog it here. Helps to vent my frustrations.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I have tried several times to keep a daily journal (handwritten) but I just can't seem to get used to writing in it every day.

On the other hand, in the past decade I have written four or five novels (all unpublished and frankly not very good) which have served to embody much of my thinking.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I've kept one at various times in my life but eventually I always get scared someone will read it and I throw it away.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I have 21 journals and counting, over a span of 8 years. They're all handwritten and stored on the top shelf of my bookcase. I never look through them. Why would I want to make myself cry?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts