·
Spectacular Member
21,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you hide your online status?

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Yes, i think i accidently clicked on it one day, but i don't mind, i feel more secure and comfortable. :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
It really just depends on who else is on. If it's someone I don't want to talk to at the moment, then yeah. :hide

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
On occassion.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Do you mean while on SAS or while online in general? Like sometimes I'll hide myself on AIM or Yahoo until the person I really want to talk to comes online, especially if I don't plan on staying on for very long. When it comes to this site, I want to not be hidden because I want all of you to PM me and talk to me and get to know me. ;)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Sometimes

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
Never have yet. But then I'm a guy who doesn't even hide my real name online (click my e-mail link and see if you can guess my name).

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
I don't - there's no need for me to.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Most of the time, I hide my status..........My computer is always on, if I was "Always on" people would think I didn't go any where, that I didn't have a life, nothing better to do........what was my point.............................

My computer is always on, but I'm not always at my desk, it would look like I was here 24/7.

·
Registered
194 Posts
UltraShy said:
Never have yet. But then I'm a guy who doesn't even hide my real name online (click my e-mail link and see if you can guess my name).
Same here. I made a mistake of not putting some nickname instead of my real name and surname in my E-mail address, but now that all my friends know this current address, I don't want to change it. I've never had problems with my privacy. I even use the same user name on every board I'm a member of (that's a cue for you stalkers :b).

1 - 20 of 34 Posts