Votes: 1 14.3%
  • PMS voice

Votes: 2 28.6%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mind you, I'm hearing (in my mind, yes) the man from the Beneful commerical say (approximately at the 16 second mark here) the statement "you've made another fine choice" in my head quite a lot lately for all kinds of things.

Now, is this is a good sign or a bad one?

I think a good spirit started it as a joke but now it makes me wonder.

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
And now, because I read this thread, I am experiencing the same. ;)

·
Après moi, le déluge
5,682 Posts
I am so glad I have no idea what you're talking about. :lol

Have a nice day,
Kelly :)

·
Banned
3,567 Posts
Thanks so much. I tried to just let this go. I mean, it took several steps to get to the damned thing. You'd think I might have stopped when I googled "beneful". Or after playing one commercial that wasn't the "one". Or the second. But no, I kept going, and now I've got this brain worm, along with the song "under pressure". They're battling in there for my mind's soul, and I'm Charlie Sheen's character.

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks so much. I tried to just let this go. I mean, it took several steps to get to the damned thing. You'd think I might have stopped when I googled "beneful". Or after playing one commercial that wasn't the "one". Or the second. But no, I kept going, and now I've got this brain worm, along with the song "under pressure". They're battling in there for my mind's soul, and I'm Charlie Sheen's character.
lol and I thought I came up with weird jokes to write online. I saw it one day and thought it was funny and then I wondered if someone could be tormented by such a thing and made one of the characters in a story I'm writing that way. I like how you have two songs battling for your soul though.

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts
Socrates mentions a voice that nearly constantly stops him in the middle of sentences or if he's doing something he shouldn't in The Apology by Plato.

But no, I don't have this issue, not with the Beneful commercial nor anywhere else in my life.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts