Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Do you have/use microwave ovens?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
SA's Slave
444 Posts
I use the microwave because I'm lazy. But I rather and sometimes use a frying pan or oven to heat up my food.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yes, I use my microwave all the time. I'll start worrying about health risks when people start dropping like flies. What doesn't have possible health risks these days?

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Becky said:
I've been using a microwave for most of my life, I'm not worried about it.
:dito I don't usually cook main meals with it, but I heat up leftovers and anything I need to cook in a hurry with it.

·
Old Fogie
419 Posts
Yes. I use it every day during the week. Most of the time I eat out or at a relatives house on weekends.

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
A 1985 Panasonic that still runs and gives out those awesome cancer rays!

·
Registered
660 Posts
I've been using microwaves for many years. I will probably die soon.

·
Poorly Educated
4,912 Posts
millenniumman75 said:
A 1985 Panasonic that still runs and gives out those awesome cancer rays!
:lol
Our first microwave was an old Amana Radarange that my parents bought new back in the early 80's shortly after they came out. That thing was big and heavy and we used it for years before the latch on the door broke, which would cause the door to come flying open at unexpected times with the microwave still running. I probably sucked up enough radiation during that time I might have glowed in the dark :lol

·
Registered
210 Posts
Yes, its quite handy for heating up food. At one point, I even used it to cook things like eggs and noodles. But I use it more rarely now though since I just cook my noodles and oats with boiling water on the stove.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts