Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Banned
12,867 Posts
no i always got along with animals better than people...

·
Numb
317 Posts
Never.

I feel more comfort around animals than people. Animals don't judge you, or abandon you. They're content with your love (and getting them food) lol.

·
Amazing
485 Posts
Lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

·
Banned
12,867 Posts
Except when they kill each other to establish dominance, and such.
thats very true always keep a herbivore or a very small carnivore as a pet, for example a lion as a pet might be good for a while but eventually it will try to establish dominance or get hungry...

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Do you get social anxiety around animals, wondering what they might be thinking of you?

Like if you go to the zoo and you see the monkeys or the birds staring at you, do you suddenly get embarrassed?

Just wondering...
WTF how is this possible animals don't talk so whatever you do no matter how stupid it may be they just make animal noises there's nothing you can do wrong.....I wish girls were like this except for the animal and animal noises part

·
Numb
317 Posts
how do you know they aren't judging you?
I don't know for certain. But unlike people who have judged me & made me feel bad about myself, animals do not :)

·
n/a
670 Posts
I am cautious of animals differently than I am with people. If I'm not familiar with the animals behavior and they are staring at me, I worry that they want to attack me physically. With people, I worry that they want to attack me emotionally.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Only around some dogs and only sometimes. When a dog is being protective and barks at me, I will sometimes make assumptions about myself, thinking it senses that I'm anxious or a threatening person. Then again, it all comes back to people, even in the case of dogs, because its all about how a person would judge that.

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Nope.

If animals judged us it would be for wearing clothes and not chasing red dots or staring endlessly at walls or never pooping, and then hoarding their poop.. there are a lot of things animals do that humans just shouldn't.

·
CauseIknowhowithurts
432 Posts
no, I wish I could act like an animal and not have to talk to people about pointless stuff....but I do feel bad when an animal doesn't like me (lately they seem to get bored of me or notice a strange air) because of that whole "animals and babies can sniff out bad people and vibes" thing....

·
Suffering in silence
1,196 Posts
Never, I'd rather be around animals then some people.
Animals are raw love, they need less then us petty humans will ever need to be happy

1 - 20 of 69 Posts