Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have zero friends at the moment, besides online friends. Yes, i consider them friends even though they're online and i've known them for like 1 or 2 years. They're awesome people, but i would like some friends where i live :( it's so sad. I hate having SA, depression and severe paranoia. I just feel so alone, but i know i'm not. Have anyone ever asked, "do you have any friends" or "do you ever go outside". It's one of the most worse questions anyone can ask me. i hate it.

I'm new on here btw, so tell me if i'm doing something wrong, thanks.

ermmm, if you would like to know more about me visit my blog:http://www.supersoshychick.blogspot.com please follow :) thanks

·
Recluse
835 Posts
I am in the same situation. I have some acquaintances at university but I only met them because we had to live together. I think it's more because I am a boring freak than SA though :?

Welcome to the forum :)

·
Digimon Loyalist
2,031 Posts
I can definitely relate with you. Its been over 3 years since I've had any friends.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I have no friends, and haven't for a long time. I tried for years growing up to make friends and be a friend. I was always stabbed in the back and received nothing in return. So, I said to hell with it. I am, and have been just fine with it for years. I don't speak to most people because I don't trust them. I am not stuck up, but I don't care if they think I am. They can assume all that they want.

·
Registered
330 Posts
i have zero friends at the moment, besides online friends. Yes, i consider them friends even though they're online and i've known them for like 1 or 2 years. They're awesome people, but i would like some friends where i live :( it's so sad. I hate having SA, depression and severe paranoia. I just feel so alone, but i know i'm not. Have anyone ever asked, "do you have any friends" or "do you ever go outside". It's one of the most worse questions anyone can ask me. i hate it.
I agree, it's probably the worst question you can ever be asked, specially when it's your close family doing the asking (as was my case). :( I haven't had real friends in years. Even online people seem to avoid me. If it wasn't for my dad, I probably could go months without talking to anybody. So yeah, I can relate.

Anyway, welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay. :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
I used to have a couple of friends when I was in my begining teen years.Besides my hubby they were the last real friends I ever had.I have since moved up north and haven't made any friends.I've lived here for 7 years I think.I don't work or go anywhere so its kind of hard to meet people.lol.I have a hard time going to my hubbies parents house every time we have to go.I have to take zanex just to get myself there,but I would really like to be more friend like with them instead of scared of them all the time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts