Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
My odd attractions are girls with glasses, esp with brown hair. Girls that are wierd and are into things other people would think are geeky, like the environment, activism, politics, etc. You know the intelligent librarians like in the "Head Over Heels" video.

A good celebrity example would be like Kristin Stewart from Adventureland and Twilight, Maggie Gyllenhaal esp in Stranger Than Fiction, Jena Malone from Into the wild/dangerous lives of alter boys/donnie darko, Ellen Page from Juno, Tina Fey, Kari Byron from myth busters, etc

And girls that are into poetry, music and writing!

·
Positively Revolting Hag
6,547 Posts
My odd attractions are girls with glasses, esp with brown hair. Girls that are wierd and are into things other people would think are geeky, like the environment, activism, politics, etc. You know the intelligent librarians like in the "Head Over Heels" video.

A good celebrity example would be like Kristin Stewart from Adventureland and Twilight, Maggie Gyllenhaal esp in Stranger Than Fiction, Jena Malone from Into the wild/dangerous lives of alter boys/donnie darko, Ellen Page from Juno, Tina Fey, Kari Byron from myth busters, etc

And girls that are into poetry, music and writing!
i have a thing for tina fey for some reason.

·
Registered
7,435 Posts
And and ... Diane Keaton :um. Who's with me on this one? ... <crickets>
[Hmm I just checked; she's almost 3 times my age. Oddly, this fact changes nothing. :b]

·
For Fox Sake
797 Posts
i find thora birch and kelly osbourne very sexy

·
Pleased to meet me.
1,933 Posts

holly aka nicole sullivan from mad tv and king of queens. she seems so sweet and funny. i liked her ever since i was a kid watching mad tv lol :)

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
People that you are attracted to that wouldn't necessarily appeal to others. Not your traditional crush type - someone offbeat??
Mine would be Professor Snape from the Harry Potter movies. I feel equal amounts of disgust and desire for him - which is a strangely powerful mix. What about you,any odd ones??
oh my god, yess, I luuuuuv Professor Snape-so sexy!

·
Magnanimous carcinoma
6,888 Posts
I would do disgusting things to this man:

And by that I mean that we would engorge ourselves on Ben and Jerry's ice cream until our faces glaze over and our waists have the circumference of the Seikan.

61 - 80 of 87 Posts