Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Done with SA
1,818 Posts
:um that is weird. prof farnsworth is so obviously the hottest character on the show.
He is a sexy beast, especially in that episode when he got younger. I would have hit that.

Why did he do it *overdramaticly*???? why Davey???? WWWWHHHHHHHYYYYYY?????? :( *Curses* :lol
I like Tango too, but Grant, my god he is sooooooo hot! Also I have a ton of crushes on video game characters.... :/ Jeph, from The Used is a seksi beast as well :D
I'm not going to lie, I did curse. :b
Grant has such a nice voice. It's one thing I love about him. Sometimes, I just let Ghost Hunters play in the background, just to hear their voices. They all have nice voices, but Grant's wins.
I like one video game character. Can't remember his name, but he's from FF. My fave Used member has to be Bert. Half because he reminds me of Bert and Ernie.

Wow I never figured SAS would be such a trove of info on how the minds of the opposite sex work, lol. Now to put all this info into action ... <walks off into secret laboratory>
Use it well, young one.

·
The Tragic Princess
719 Posts
I'm not going to lie, I did curse. :b

Grant has such a nice voice. It's one thing I love about him. Sometimes, I just let Ghost Hunters play in the background, just to hear their voices. They all have nice voices, but Grant's wins.
I like one video game character. Can't remember his name, but he's from FF. My fave Used member has to be Bert. Half because he reminds me of Bert and Ernie.
:agree
Squall Leonhart? He would be my numero uno crush of all times!!! I love him tons. I wish he were real :(
Bert is soooooooo weird, but I do find him attractive as well :yes
This one kid my sister knows saw the video for Girl's Not Grey and said "That is one ugly woman!" Haha, I thought that was so funny! XD Not one ugly woman, but one smokin' hot man silly kid :D
Albedo from Xenosaga is hot!! and Alucard from Castlevania, Dante from Devil May Cry, Samanosuke from Onimusha, Sephiroth fron FFVII:AC, Jin Kazama from Tekken....the list goes on and on.
Hmm...I'm somewhat into Jack Skellington as well....he's so naively cute XD :lol

·
"Why So Serious?"
901 Posts

GIRL FROM WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT OF COURSE!!! Gave me boners when I was a kid...god bless her.

oh and..

This lady, she has a show and she is a judge...kind of like judge Judy but in spanish. I have had a crush on her since I was bout 12yrs old.

and last but not least...

Stacy London from the What Not To Wear show in TLC network. Omg she is so effin hot! I'll watch the show just to look at her even though I find the show amazingly boring.

·
P4
1,238 Posts
I think I said this multiple times in various parts of this forum, but oh well :D

Such a smug git, the most hated character in the entire show, spineless, narcissistic, egocentric worm: Arnold Judas Rimmer.
But he's my favourite character :D
Chris Barrie also does Gordon Brittas who's also another very annoying character, but in a different way.

·
Done with SA
1,818 Posts
:agree
Squall Leonhart? He would be my numero uno crush of all times!!! I love him tons. I wish he were real :(
Bert is soooooooo weird, but I do find him attractive as well :yes
This one kid my sister knows saw the video for Girl's Not Grey and said "That is one ugly woman!" Haha, I thought that was so funny! XD Not one ugly woman, but one smokin' hot man silly kid :D
Albedo from Xenosaga is hot!! and Alucard from Castlevania, Dante from Devil May Cry, Samanosuke from Onimusha, Sephiroth fron FFVII:AC, Jin Kazama from Tekken....the list goes on and on.
Hmm...I'm somewhat into Jack Skellington as well....he's so naively cute XD :lol
Squall Leonhart. That's who I was thinking of. He's gorgeous for a character. If he was real, we'd have to fight over him. :b
Yeah, he's really weird, but I like weird guys. As long as they aren't too weird, like keeping body parts in the freezer weird. :afr
"That is one ugly woman!" I don't think Davey would make a cute woman, but he certainly is a drop dead gorgeous man.
You've got a long list, wow. I have to agree with you on a few of them. Great, now I have crushes on video game characters. Thank you. ;)
Jack Skellington is so naively cute. It's like everything is so new and interesting and awesome. That makes me like him a lot, but not as a crush, though I do like a slim guy.... he's a little too slim. :lol

·
The Tragic Princess
719 Posts
Squall Leonhart. That's who I was thinking of. He's gorgeous for a character. If he was real, we'd have to fight over him. :b
Yeah, he's really weird, but I like weird guys. As long as they aren't too weird, like keeping body parts in the freezer weird. :afr
"That is one ugly woman!" I don't think Davey would make a cute woman, but he certainly is a drop dead gorgeous man.
You've got a long list, wow. I have to agree with you on a few of them. Great, now I have crushes on video game characters. Thank you. ;)
Jack Skellington is so naively cute. It's like everything is so new and interesting and awesome. That makes me like him a lot, but not as a crush, though I do like a slim guy.... he's a little too slim. :lol
rofl....hmm, well as long as Squall's not real, I guess we can be friends....cus if he were!!!! MINE :lol I actually met a guy who looks a lot like him, but SA keeps me from making much out of that and my family sucks and holds me back a lot.
Haha...I like skinny guys, muscles don't do it for me. I prefer skinny over muscly anyday :yes
Also, Lloyd from Legend of the Dragoon, Serge from Chrono Cross, Tidus from FFX, Henry from Silent Hill 4, I got tons :D
I like a lot of people in bands too...Matt Skiba's hot(Alkalone Trio), Tim Foreman(Switchfoot), Gavin Rosdale(Bush), The Rev(A7X)....I'd say Jared Leto but that's not weird cus I'd be surprised is anybody didn't find him attractive.
Does no one else think Sam Neill's hot? :lol I've always thought that was the weirdest of mine.
I like Jet Li too, and Emilio Estevez...I really have no set style of what I like, I just like what I like :/

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
^ Whoa this ain't quite the Cheetara I remember. She seems to have undone a few 'upgrades' :b. I hope she's wearing a sports bra underneath all that, what with all the running she has to do.. [EDIT: I am just concerned about the well being of my cartoon characters, is all]
:lol I doubt there could be a sports bra under that. I guess the guy drew it more from his fond memories than the actual character. It's surprisingly hard to find good sized(edit: size of the picture;)) pictures of her.

I started watching Thundercats online again. It's such a great show. Can't believe it's nearly 25 years old. :shock

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
I had/have a crush on Janeane Garofalo. Really like her personality and her looks aren't bad either.

·
crazy
2,067 Posts
from childhood:
pippi longstocking
peppermint patty
tia in escape to witch mountain
meg in a wrinkle in time

later:
patti smith
the woman in a carnival of souls, who is sort of dead
may, who chopped people up to make the perfect friend