Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People that you are attracted to that wouldn't necessarily appeal to others. Not your traditional crush type - someone offbeat??
Mine would be Professor Snape from the Harry Potter movies. I feel equal amounts of disgust and desire for him - which is a strangely powerful mix. What about you,any odd ones??

·
sa challenger
5,079 Posts
I love Professor Snape and am very attracted to him!

can't think of anyone else at the moment.

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also,there's something about David Letterman,the older he gets,the better he gets!

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
I should have women all over me. I'm plenty odd, so where are the girls who like odd?:stu

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
UltraShy - We all know you're just a gem in the rough!

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay,one last attempt - don't you guys have any quirky,oddball lusting going on?!?

·
Banned
4,722 Posts
I have a huge crush on Tom Waits.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I can't think of anyone who's really "quirky". How about Joy from "My name is Earl" played by Jessica Cauffiel? She might be trashy and stupid but that southern accent and those big ol' eyes do it for me. Or the character of Lorna (Jean Smart) in "Frasier" - loud and obnoxious but what a gal... I'd like to arm wrestle with her. ;)

·
The Tragic Princess
719 Posts
It may not be extremely odd, but I have a huge crush on Sam Neill...he's so hot!!! xD It's mainly odd for me since I mainly like dark hair, pale skin, tattooed guys :/ Also, I don't find Brad Pitt that attractive. The only time I felt so was in Interview With the Vampire. My favorite number one attraction is Chris Carrabba from Dashboard Confessional, but I don't think he'd count as odd. Hmm, I also love Davey Havok from AFI....and Craig Ferguson is kinda cute...and Alan Cumming a tiny bit :) I love Alan Rickman's voice so I can see how you'd crush on him :D

·
Registered
270 Posts
I said this in the 'fantasies' thread, but I think Hellboy qualifies as an odd attraction. A shame he isn't real. *sniffle*

·
roarrrr
4,876 Posts
First one that came to mind was Professor Snape from the movies too! Something about him just makes me hot. :b I think it was his dangerous, brooding nature.

·
Done with SA
1,818 Posts
Professors.
Severus Snape and Remus Lupin come to mind there. There is something so sexy about a guy into potions/science and the arts of defense. And they just have this air of cleverness and authority. Who doesn't have that professor and school girl fantasy? Maybe it's just me, though. :blush

Davey is quite nice. :yes I think I like Jade Puget more, though.
Yes, I love Davey, but somehow, I like Jade so much more.
This is why I wear my AFI shirt (which has AFI on the back and Jade on the front) all over the house.

·
Gentle Impulsion
7,792 Posts
Amy Wong from Futurama ><

i'm so weird!!!

·
Done with SA
1,818 Posts
It's not just you. :b :yes

I fantasize about being their equal more often than their pupil, though. Having an intellectual conversation with someone I admire, that can keep up with me and with whom I can keep up, with both of us actually learning something, turns me on like nobody's business. :blush But it's probably partly vanity/ego boost for me, as well. I'm a human being. :b

Anyway... yeah, professors are hot. :mushy
I can agree with that. My fantasies (without going into it too much) are usually me being the student who is at the top of the class and he asks me to stay after class and we have long, deep conversations about politics, studying, literature, world history, etc and then it goes on from there. I love a man who can keep up with me in an intellectual conversation and teach me something I don't know. :love2
Amy Wong from Futurama ><

i'm so weird!!!
Not weird. I had, and still have, a crush on Fry.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts