• Yes

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 18.0%
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Positively Revolting Hag
6,547 Posts
I have one older sister. I haven't told her about my SA because I have a feeling she just wouldn't understand it.

·
Registered
10,468 Posts
I have a younger brother. He is 7 years younger then me. He is a Captain in the Air Force. He is a Nurse and flies into Afghanistan and Iraq all of the time to get the wounded to take back to Germany. He also spent a few months at an old Soviet air force base just north of Kabul. He has no problems with anxiety. He never got that gene from my mom's side of the family.

·
breaking free
2,171 Posts
Only child here

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I have three older brothers.

It's nice to have siblings who make up for my failure at life and the disappointment I bring to my mum. On the other hand, it's not nice to be measured against them.

·
Banned
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
...It's nice to have siblings who make up for my failure at life and the disappointment I bring to my mum...
That is my problem...there is nobody else to make up for my own failure at everything. I am not a value-rational type, for the most part, but I still feel bad that this is a family line that has ended - and ended with a failure.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
younger brother

·
UnDeRrAtED
34,710 Posts
nope

·
Lost
275 Posts
One older half-sister, one older brother. I'm the baby :]

·
dazed and confused
960 Posts
I'm an only. I often wished as a child that I had a sibling, because then I wouldn't have been so lonely, and my parents wouldn't have focused all their expectations and attention (mostly negative attention) on me.

·
Chief Worrier
1,889 Posts
my sister is 9 years older than me. she has social anxiety, too, but she doesn't know i have it. i've never talked to her about hers, either. mainly because she lives in finland and we never talk anymore. :[

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have one brother and one sister

I am 22 (may) and my brother will be 24 in august, so we're about a year and a half apart. My sister however is 14, born 8 years after i was.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts