1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Retired Enforcer
19,112 Posts
I have a Garmin.

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
Yeah, a Garmin Nuvi 350. I travel quite a bit for my job. It sure beats printing all my directions off google maps.

·
Boredom is Killing Me
273 Posts
Tom Tom all the way

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
No, I have MAP.

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
Back home no, I use google maps and a map book, though I ALWAYS get lost anyway. But here in Malaysia I use one, I would be lost somewhere in Chine if I did not have one by now.

·
Ninja
4,233 Posts
I had a phone (Nokia N95 8GB) with an internal GPS, but two weeks ago a Hungarian pickpocketing hooker stole it from me when I was in Budapest :bah

I'm usually wary of pickpockets in cities but I'd, eh, had a few drinks that night... and never noticed she snatched the phone, until after I finally managed to shake her off and found it missing.

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
"Hungarian pickpocketing hooker"

I almost lost my tea over my keyboard. I should be laughing though, sorry to hear you got it stolen :(

·
Ninja
4,233 Posts
Lol it's okay. Not much was lost, really. My travel insurance will cover it, and I've synced most of the content on the phone to my computer. I still hate how that Magyar wh*re has access to all the pictures, texts, notes and whatnot that is stored on the phone though.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Nope - in fact, to get to my cousin's wedding in western North Carolina (from Ohio - first time I have ever been to NC), I used Mapquest initially, but ended up using my road atlas from 2000.

During the last nine years, Interstate 26 had somehow been extended in eastern Tennesee - I had no idea :lol.

·
Registered
527 Posts
TomTom.

Actually, technically I don't because it's no longer loaded onto my phone due to me losing the phone's memory card. (Slightly embarrassing story which I won't bore everyone with.)

So, I suppose if I needed GPS right now, I'd borrow my mum's. Which is also TomTom.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts