Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
The Beautiful Struggle
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I personally like when its Early morning( around 6 A.M), the weather is cool (maybe 60 Degrees), and its raining with gray skies.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I'm a winter born night-owl so cold, raining with thunder and midnight. Unlike most I find the night and thunder to be calming.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I agree as long as its light thunder
Yeah it's definitely more calming when it's light but the loud claps still put a smile on my face. As a teenager aslong as it wasn't too close, I used to take any opportunity that came to go for walks during a storm.

It's one of the things I miss most now that I'm housebound. :rain

·
The Beautiful Struggle
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah it's definitely more calming when it's light but the loud claps still put a smile on my face. As a teenager aslong as it wasn't too close, I used to take any opportunity that came to go for walks during a storm.

It's one of the things I miss most now that I'm housebound. :rain
I know where you coming form. Walking in the rain is very relaxing being housebound sucks and watching rain from the inside just isn't the same as experiencing it

·
Banned
3,641 Posts
10 in the morning, sunny, slight breeze, cool, some wispy and fluffy clouds, around 20 degrees Celsius. And I love when there's just enough sunlight to create this bright, vibrant green colour to the leaves, it's just beautiful. ♥

·
Banned
12,147 Posts
Not a specific time of day but my favorite time is when I can't hold my eyes open anymore and I just know I'm gonna pass out if I don't lay down. Good riddance for another 12 hours world.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I like it when it's the morning and evening, particularly when the weather is not too hot or cold; my favorite seasons are Fall and Spring. :)

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
Yes, between the hours of 5:30am and 8:00am...when it's cool, day-break, my sleepy town is starting to wake up but not quite there yet...it's a nice time of day and perfect weather to go for a walk.

I must be old...cause I only see older people out for walks at this time of day.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I like when the weather is really unusual. Things like when it's super windy, or we're being snowed in, etc. There was one time when the sky turned green just before a tornado, that was the best.

My favorite time of day is when everyone else is asleep. Generally 2-5 AM.

·
Registered
5,505 Posts
The time in the morning when I wake up with that nasty taste in my mouth after breathing through my mouth all night, hail the size of baseballs, 120F outside.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts