Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Do you have a favorite anime?

3K views 61 replies 45 participants last post by  Joanna96 
#1 ·
Mine is Neon Genesis Evangelion... even though it is incredibly depressing.

#2 ·
Monster, because it's not like a typical anime. There's no visual gags or superpowers or supernatural stuff happening or other anime tropes. It's a drawn out serious drama with great characters and atmosphere.

#12 ·
I've pretty much enjoyed all the Ghost in Shells from the original '95 movie to all the spin off sequels and series. I loved all the misc anime movies/short series that came out late 80's/ to mid-early 90's like Iria, Battle Angel Alita, Twilight of the Dark Master, Armitage, etc.

#13 ·
I don't watch much anime so just so I don't say Death Note, I'll say Kuro****suji.. I've just realised there's a live action film too no way... That's probably too creepy to watch in parts if it's just like the anime :lol

But I like Fruits Basket a lot more, I just never watched the anime (only read the manga) the manga was really good though.

Fine swear filter, Black Butler gawd.

#22 ·
I have only watched... Death note, Darker than black(didn't finish), Berserk, Trigun, Claymore, Durarara, xxxholic, Samurai champloo, Kamisama Hajimema****a, Black butler(didn't finish), Blood+(didn't finish)

... that was actually more than I thought. But yeah, I really haven't watched enough animes to say. It has usually been someone else who said "you have to watch x" and then I did(one person in particular). I haven't been completely impressed by any anime so far and I don't think I will be.

#24 ·
I've only watched around 7 or so shows so far, but out of all of those, Death Note was my favourite with Attack on Titan being a close second. I chose Death Note as my most favourite because it has a bit more social commentary and they managed to create a very good morally grey story (I still can't say who I agreed with more, Light or L and the police), whereas Attack on Titan was just emotional and action packed in general.

#31 ·
All I've been watching is Naruto, I guess I got free time to watch something else... Which should I watch?

Clannad
Haibane renmei
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
(Insert favorite action packed anime here)

Help would be much appreciated.

#44 ·
All I've been watching is Naruto, I guess I got free time to watch something else... Which should I watch?

Clannad
Haibane renmei
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
(Insert favorite action packed anime here)

Help would be much appreciated.
HAIBANE RENMEI ALL THE WAY
*cough*I mean I liked it a little bit you know*cough*

I want to start Ghost in the shell. Tip.. don't watch the movies first. You will be SO confused ._. But atm, I've just started Cowboy Bebop.

But, Haibaine Renmei is so the opposite of action packed, why is it on that list xDDD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.