Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
1,015 Posts
Monster, because it's not like a typical anime. There's no visual gags or superpowers or supernatural stuff happening or other anime tropes. It's a drawn out serious drama with great characters and atmosphere.

·
Farewell SAS
420 Posts
I really liked Beck, since it was about a shy kid that didn't have much going for him, till he became interested in joining a rock group. I did like Neon Genesis, still haven't watched the rebuild films.

·
today's a beautiful day
2,217 Posts
saw "Grave of the Fireflies" yesterday.. .damn i never cry... but watchin this anime i cried so much... =(
and then u see how life is beautiful! =)

·
Banned
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Death Note, FMA, Mirai Nikki and girly stuff like Bokura ga ita, Skip Beat...I can't just choose one favorite. :b
I also love Fullmetal Alchemist... but exclusively the Brotherhood anime. I felt that version of the story was better, personally.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Not that experienced with animes but watched a dozen maybe.

Top 3:
1. Samurai champloo
2. Death note
3. FMA:Brotherhood, or Attack on Titan, not sure.

Want to see: Cowboy bebop

A good anime about a guy curing his SA = Welcome to the N.H.K.

·
permanently barnacled
4,801 Posts
I've pretty much enjoyed all the Ghost in Shells from the original '95 movie to all the spin off sequels and series. I loved all the misc anime movies/short series that came out late 80's/ to mid-early 90's like Iria, Battle Angel Alita, Twilight of the Dark Master, Armitage, etc.

·
SAS Member
8800 blue lick road
42,246 Posts
I don't watch much anime so just so I don't say Death Note, I'll say Kuro****suji.. I've just realised there's a live action film too no way... That's probably too creepy to watch in parts if it's just like the anime :lol

But I like Fruits Basket a lot more, I just never watched the anime (only read the manga) the manga was really good though.

Fine swear filter, Black Butler gawd.

·
Chlorine and Wine
12,105 Posts
Don't have that much experience but I'll go with Cowboy Bebop.

·
SAS Member
8800 blue lick road
42,246 Posts
I've pretty much enjoyed all the Ghost in Shells from the original '95 movie to all the spin off sequels and series. I loved all the misc anime movies/short series that came out late 80's/ to mid-early 90's like Iria, Battle Angel Alita, Twilight of the Dark Master, Armitage, etc.
The 95 film has the best intro theme ever. I was obsessed with that music for years but only found it on YouTube fairly recently :p

·
permanently barnacled
4,801 Posts
The 95 film has the best intro theme ever. I was obsessed with that music for years but only found it on YouTube fairly recently :p
Speaking of awesome music from GIS. Did you watch the Second Gig? I got this song stuck in my head for days on end.

·
SAS Member
8800 blue lick road
42,246 Posts
Speaking of awesome music from GIS. Did you watch the Second Gig? I got this song stuck in my head for days on end.

Nah I've only seen the first film, I bought it on DVD when I was about 16. That track sounds good too though but not as good as making of cyborg :p

·
Protector of the Den
15,048 Posts
Welcome to the NHK, Elfen Lied(read the manga too), FLCL, Wolf's Rain, Death note and a ton more

1 - 20 of 62 Posts