Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Hiding In My Den
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The do you find sex and sexual contact thread repulsive gave me this idea. I don't find sex gross, I'd like to have sex one day....however kissing I do kinda find an ick factor to. Maybe its cause I'm a germaphobe. The whole of kissing on the lips, especially with tongue just seems dumb to me as well.

·
Registered
14,599 Posts
That is too bad you feel that way. Kissing is one of the best, magical things in life, IMHO.

And I am a germaphobe too. But kissing is exceptional to that, at least for me.

·
She-Wolf
5,985 Posts
i am clean and sanitary but pretty far from being a germaphone, so no that aspect wouldn't gross me out. there are some people i would feel disgusted to kiss but it's only when i'm not at all attracted to them, but i wouldn't even have any desire to kiss them in the first place so thats of course not an issue.

otherwise i like kissing but i'm sure i'm bad at it.

·
crazy
2,067 Posts
i looooove kissing. the exchanging spit part is actually a turn on.

um, but it's been 5 years. holy ****.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
I feel neutral about it

so you smack lips, so what?

why is this magical? I dont get it

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
I like kissing. :cuddle

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
no im not grossed out by kissing. even if the end effect is the same as having someone spit inside your mouth ;)

·
UnDeRrAtED
34,712 Posts
kissing is nasty.

·
Monster
6,552 Posts
Don't know, never done that.

Although I don't mind kissing Tucker.

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
No, I liked to be kissed. But the guy has to have smooth non chapped lips. I love to make out with guys. But I am stingy with having relations.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
I am all for kissing, slow seductive, hot n heavy, gentle or forceful, I am very tactile - I like it all... I sign up for all kissing when I am in a relationship with someone I care deeply about.

·
Done with SA
1,818 Posts
I would probably prefer dry kissing, but kissing doesn't seem very gross to me. It's when I think of kissing any random guy that it grosses me out. If it's someone I like, then, no, any kind of kiss wouldn't gross me out at all.

·
Here, there & everywhere
233 Posts
I like kissing, but I hate really wet, slobbery kisses. My ex did that a lot and I found it really gross...mainly because his tongue was all over my face instead of in my mouth. :/ seriously wth...

1 - 20 of 161 Posts