• Yes

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 16 36.4%
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
anhedonic
2,005 Posts
I actually really like the 20s flapper hair. The rest, well, not for me, but future generations might look at the hairstyles today and think they're ridiculous.

·
unashamed perv
1,786 Posts
I like the french twist

and this 70s one

Kinda crazy though - if I was going to wear it I'd need somebody skilled to do it for me and the right ocasion to wear it to!

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I somewhat like the "retro 60's look" and the last one, "wedding". I think most of the others are awful to be honest. lol

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
My favorite is the flip - I always wondered how girls would get their hair like that! I asked my grandmother, mother, and stepmother about that - AquaNet was big! :lol

My favorite is

I also like the "Paris" look, and the early 70s look that is based on the above look.

With the "Hairstyle from the '70s"....um NO! She looks like she is covering up a conjoined twin in there. I think she should have left her hair like this....

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Yes. Not all of them, but some of them are nice. The unisex look one made me laugh though. They look like a couple from the picture. Ugh, why would you want the same hairstyle as your boyfriend - and that particular hairstyle especially? :lol It's not flattering on either of them.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Yes, well..not those ones in perticular but..I think this style has a lot going for it. Some of those are crazy! remind me of those helicopter hair-dos >.<

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts
I like the ones with carefully set pin-curls. It's so hard to do pin-curls, because they have to be the perfect shape, arranged in the right geometric pattern, and then set and brushed out correctly. It's such a hassle.

But yeah, aside from anything that flips out at the ends, I like those hairstyles.

·
breaking free
2,171 Posts
I'm sure they looked great back in the proper decade, but now they look like something my great grandma would wear.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts