1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Nope, I am all kinds of immature.

·
Neue Nihilist
2,391 Posts
No. I've never felt like an adult. I crave that feeling so much, but I usually feel like a helpless child. I haven't outgrown the traumatic circumstances of my adolescence.

·
aldehyde dehydrogenaser
7,354 Posts
Oh crap, I wasn't looking and just voted yes. But, no I don't feel like an adult although I am technically one. Biologically, yes. Emotionally, no. Somehow I never made it out of 9th grade emotion-wise.

·
SAS Member
31,285 Posts
Sort of. I feel like an adult, but I don't feel like my mentality is where it should be in relation to my age.

·
Registered
18,889 Posts
Technically an adult and mature as an adult, but I don't really have the life of an adult and don't feel like I have the experience of your typical adult.

The SA thing aside, I'm also young at heart.

That's 3-2 in "No"'s favour, so I'll say no.

·
Après moi, le déluge
5,682 Posts
I feel about 800 years old, so yeah, I feel like an adult. :fall

Have a nice day,
Kelly :)

·
finished uni!
449 Posts
I'm barely 24 but mentally I feel like I'm 14

·
Monster
6,552 Posts
Not in the least. I have the maturity of a 15 year old, the life experience of an 11 year old and I am still financially dependent on my parents.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Yes and I am an adult.

·
unashamed perv
1,786 Posts
I'm really surprised by the number of people who said no! Why not, guys?

I'm pretty immature in many ways - hate and avoid filling in forms, don't have a proper career or a flat to myself. However, I voted yes, because I have supported myself for 5 years.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I'm really surprised by the number of people who said no! Why not, guys?

I'm pretty immature in many ways - hate and avoid filling in forms, don't have a proper career or a flat to myself. However, I voted yes, because I have supported myself for 5 years.
I said no precisely because I haven't supported myself ever, and I'm nowhere near capable of doing so. Also, never having been in a relationship and experiencing all that that entails makes me feel very immature. They're the main reasons.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts