Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everytime I go to a clothing store/Etc. I feel like they hate me or something. It may just be in my head or something but everytime I shop I feel like the shop clerks are mean to me everytime. even though their suppose to be nice to me. I feel like a burden when i enter a shop bymyself, because they think im a shoplifter like right when i come in.. Do you feel like that? not only in a clothing's store.

·
Winter is coming
2,650 Posts
Everytime I go to a clothing store/Etc. I feel like they hate me or something. It may just be in my head or something but everytime I shop I feel like the shop clerks are mean to me everytime. even though their suppose to be nice to me. I feel like a burden when i enter a shop bymyself, because they think im a shoplifter like right when i come in.. Do you feel like that? not only in a clothing's store.
YES! I'm so awkward when it comes to shopping. I just get in everyone's way. That's why I love the internet, I can just sit on my butt and shop.

·
Registered
29 Posts
^^^^same i hate going in stores, i always feel like they think im stealing and when i go to the register i feel like the judge me on everything, to the point where they are gunna laugh at me with everyone they know and that they will remember me forever (i know logically that 2nd part isnt true but i feel that way)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts