Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That is,if they go MIA. Don't know why it bugs me so much-but I hate it when someone friends me on this forum and then in a couple of weeks to a month they just disappear.

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
MIA means missing in action.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
The only ones I have removed were banned, so I knew they weren't coming back. :)

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
If they go MIA and you're pretty sure that they're OK, then I can see how you might be bothered by that. Feeling as if you've been used by someone for as long as they've found you useful -- even if your only contact with them has been through electronic messaging -- isn't a great feeling.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
That is,if they go MIA. Don't know why it bugs me so much-but I hate it when someone friends me on this forum and then in a couple of weeks to a month they just disappear.
That might be because they're busy with some things in life and don't have the time to come on here as often. Isn't that a good thing, though? It would be great if we all got better and didn't need this forum anymore.

·
SAS Member
14,453 Posts
I can't afford to take anyone off my friend's list. I only have two and one member(my girlfriend) isn't active anymore o_o

·
A Living Woman
3,464 Posts
No one's friended me here.
But in other places I don't remove people unless I have a problem with them that can't be fixed. Like if they're anti-gay or have caused serious problems or something like that where I feel uncomfortable having them associated with me, then I remove them. Otherwise, I pretty much leave it alone.

·
SAS Member
31,286 Posts
I remove people if they been banned. I'm surprised people still have me as a friend since I haven't spoken to some since they asked to be my friend, lol.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
I'm surprised people still have me as a friend since I haven't spoken to some since they asked to be my friend, lol.
I feel the same way, I've only chatted with a few people on my friends list and it's been a while ago at that.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
never done it, probably wouldn't unless they were permanently banned or something. I only have 4 though and I suck at "friend" things anyways, even on the internet.

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
It seems kinda pointless to me as this is a message board, not myspace/facebook. I almost forgot the feature even existed on here.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Here. Noone. Though, I do have issues adding someone cause I'm worried that I will have to talk to them. (Which happens to be the whole point of adding someone.) I get that. Else where, yes if I message you four times and you never return any of my pm's then I delete you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts