Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Do you report?

• yes I report the **** out of people

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • eh, sometimes, maybe idk

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • no, I depend on the protection of others! europe during the soviet era

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • what is this reepawrt that you speak of?

Votes: 5 16.1%
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
12,868 Posts
I did report once when I came here first cause someone made a weird comment I didn't like, I generally like weird comments ...

·
Banned
12,868 Posts
No...never...AND WHAT?!?!
you should report at least once to gauge your surroundings and see how the mods react..do you not think...

·
ΓΤΖΜ
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No...but that doesnt mean you or op shouldnt...we just handle things differently...nothing wrong with that.
If you're wondering, I didn't report you or anything, I only report personal attacks in recovery or spamming. Though i did get the inspiration from that other thread.

·
Chlorine and Wine
12,105 Posts
Rarely. They have to be really detrimental to the community... usually trollish or plain nasty and unsupportive.

·
Banned
3,670 Posts
Quite rarely, maybe just once a month. I will just report posts which are unhelpful, rude, offensive, racist, etc. Whatever would not be appropriate to the forum rules.

·
ΓΤΖΜ
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Can one report themselves? What if I don't like me?
I lol'ed wholeheartedly. Then you can ask for someone else to do it for you. Assisted auto-report.

By the way, I'm a Greek. In my country, reporting others is considered the worst of sins. I think it's a result of the German occupation and how some people made a living by ratting others or something...

This is how you end with literal thieves in the government and such widespread corruption. If only you knew guys!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts