Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
8,934 Posts
No...hate is an awfully strong emotion. I feel more taken for granted or actively ignored rather than hated. Those that I consider friends seem okay to hear from me, but never initiate the contact. I guess I'm a downer, but it must be a vibe because I really feel that I'm a textbook good friend. Just sucks when you aren't really told what is so unappealing.

·
Fighting demons!
767 Posts
Maybe your amygdala is hyperactive and you need a good old Zoloft to numb those emotions down a bit?

·
Registered
17 Posts
All the time. I have plenty of hate but not enough love to go around. I feel like I'm hated most when I'm in groups, simply because I don't fit in or dress to impress others. But I don't care most of the time, sometimes I do wish I had a friend or someone to talk to, but that would be temporary with most people. Good thing I still have ears to listen to music and not give a damn about anything.

·
Banned
36 Posts
Not only I'm hated by everyone, but they're out to get me.

That's why I have my 1911 and Smith and Wesson AR-15 sport loaded and ready to take on anyone that dares attack me.

·
'
1,177 Posts
^ Permanently banned. He was right, lol. Your 1911 and Wesson AR-15 sport (what ever that is) couldn't protect you from mods. ^^

Anyway... Yes, I always have the feeling that everyone hates me and makes fun of me... Maybe it's just my paranoia, maybe it's true... Who knows...

·
Banned
1,912 Posts
Yes, I feel this way constantly. I've come to the conclusion that almost everyone I come in contact with does hate me to some degree. Everyone seems to be repulsed/disgusted by me, as if they would rather just watch me die. I've gotten used to it somewhat, but it still pisses me off. It's the reason why I seclude myself in my room 24/7.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
^ Permanently banned. He was right, lol. Your 1911 and Wesson AR-15 sport (what ever that is) couldn't protect you from mods. ^^

Anyway... Yes, I always have the feeling that everyone hates me and makes fun of me... Maybe it's just my paranoia, maybe it's true... Who knows...
Oh yeah, same. I also think everyone talks **** about me/makes fun of me behind my back. I'm constantly in embarrassing situations, so I feel like people just laugh like "do you know that girl ricebunny (lol)? she did such and such today" lmao as if I'm that important, but that's how I feel... (Not important... I don't feel important)

·
Serial Killer
108 Posts
I feel like this all the time. Well more like, I feel like I'm not good enough for anyone. I have online friends and they always seem to be "going to sleep" whenever we start chatting. At school, I feel like I'm a burden to everyone. My own counselor wouldn't help me when I told her I had problems. In public, whenever I catch a guy looking at me I always think I must look so ugly and weird looking. I always feel this way, it's annoying.

·
metamorphosis
7,002 Posts
Yeah, I kind of feel like everybody hates me sometimes, but I try to realize that if everybody really did hate me, they'd probably do something to punish me or get rid of me or something. They'd actually show that they hate me, and that I'm not wanted.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I do actually. Funny enough, I made a post similar to this. I wish I knew how to overcome it, but I don't think it's just me being paranoid, because I have the zero amount of friends to prove it... sigh.

We should all join together.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Yeah me too. Sometimes I think about how others perceive me, especially my family. Just a couple weeks ago I discovered my brother thinks I'm going to get scared and drop out of college after a month, so...that's encouraging.

So most of the time I conclude that I do not want to know what others think of me. Either they hate me, think I'm pathetic/annoying, or put me on a f***ing pedestal and then hate me when they realize I'm not actually a divine being.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts