Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Do you eat offall?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always eaten liver, kidneys, etc. My Dad used to eat sheep's heart, I would too
if could get it. I've tried French tripe sausages, occasionally had haggis at school.
I don't see why some people dislike eating such offall.

·
alien monk
8,499 Posts
vegetarian

·
Protector of the Den
15,048 Posts
Only in sausage without thinking about it. Natural casings are made from intestines. I'm also sure there is a lot that goes into sausage that I don't know about. Think I ate liver once by accident at a buffet.

·
Super Moderator
33,901 Posts
Apparently, sometimes it's supposed to actually be healthy (according to the first random link I clicked when I googled it) but I do not actually eat it and never have. I would probably try it as long as it wasn't something really gross like brains. If I liked it and it was supposed to be healthy, I'd consider eating it regularly.

·
Not dead yet
4,801 Posts
Yeah, sometimes. When I was small, my dad used to hunt pigeons. He cooked them for me and their hearts were my favorite part :D A bit gummy but the taste was good.
You know liver pâté? I like that on sandwiches.
I also like fried chicken liver!

·
Realistic
657 Posts
Used to - hearts , livers, kidneys of sheeps, goats. Now I only eat chicken liver , sometimes because I can't stomach meat that well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts