Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

do you drink a lot of milk?

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't drink any milk. I hate the taste and always have. I haven't had a glass of milk in about 20 years.

I only like milk when it's made into something else: cheese or ice cream for example.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Milk. I used to drink a lot while growing up, now I hardly even drink it all. I don't know why, I used to love the taste of milk and still do. I guess I out grew it? :stu I like it best when it's SUPER-SUPER COLD!

Hey sombody fixed your post, Blackthorne. It's now a poll! YEAH! :boogie

·
Registered
318 Posts
I drink milk everyday. I love it.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I don't drink any. I guess that is why I take calcium supplements.

·
Registered
91 Posts
no, I'm lactose intolerant. :fall

·
Registered
321 Posts
I like milk but I haven't been drinking for awhile.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
When I was a teenager I began to drink a gallon of milk a day in order to put on weight because I was teased about being thin. My parents made me pay for the milk I drank. In today's money it would be about $100 month. I drank that much for about 5 years. Then when I had a foot X-ray done for a dislocated toe, the doctor pointed out all the white spots in the photo apparently representing premature arthritis. In time I reduced my milk intake and improved my diet. Since then the spots have disappeared. Now, I never drink milk and have soy on my cereal.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'm lactose intolerant, too. I don't like milk anyway, but I do put it on my cereal. There is milk called Lactaid for lactose intolerant people, but it's more expensive and I don't drink enough for it to be worth spending the money on it so I suffer the consequences of drinking "real" milk.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Oh my god, free thinker--that's completely insane! I didn't know too much milk could be bad for you. Interesting. Well, at least you're not spending 100 bucks a month on milk today. :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
well since i dont really like milk i've only been having it w/ cereal, but taking a calcium supplement..however, now i'm beginning to have a little 2 % milk with dinner, i do like the taste of it (but i've always hated skim milk!). It can't be that fattening if u only have a little a day, right? :stu

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
I'm lactose intolerant too but I started drinking soy milk & now, I drink that all the time :)

·
SAS Veteran
1,841 Posts
I drink at least a gallon a week sometimes more....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Never by itself... only with things like cookies and cake. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
UltraShy said:
I don't drink any milk. I hate the taste and always have. I haven't had a glass of milk in about 20 years.

I only like milk when it's made into something else: cheese or ice cream for example.
:agree except the part about 20yrs,im only 14

·
Registered
12 Posts
Milk is delicious, specially ice cold milk. In the summer, I like to make milk based smoothies. They are sooooooo good, strawberries, ice cubes, sugar, and a lotta milk in the blender. Yum.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts