Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Do you care if a potential girlfriend or boyfriend is still a virgin?

• I'm a virgin myself and it wouldn't make a difference to me

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • I'm a virgin myself and I would prefer to be with someone who is too

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • I'm a virgin myself but I would prefer someone who has a bit more experience

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • I am no longer a virgin and it doesn't make a difference to me

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • I am no longer a virgin but I would prefer to be with someone who still is

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • I am no longer a virgin and I would prefer to be with someone who isn't either

Votes: 3 9.1%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
excessively polite
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I choose the first option, I am a virgin and I certainly would not mind dating one.
It would take alot of the pressure off, I wouldn't have to worry to be worse than any of his previous partners.

On the other hand I think it would be nice to be with someone who already has a little bit experience, so that at least one of us knows what they're doing...

·
Suit up!
390 Posts
I wouldn't care at all, but I'm also one so I don't know much anyways.

·
Starlight and moonbeams
20,920 Posts
This poll has been made before, but I'll bite.

I wouldn't care at all. :) I'm a virgin, so I'd feel fine with her being a virgin, too. Or not. It doesn't really matter much to me.

·
The b**** is back
1,121 Posts
I'm not a virgin but I don't mind either way. Mutual understanding and communication is more important. And it wouldn't matter how old the person was, either. I don't think there's anything wrong with being a virgin. Better than just giving it away because you're embarrassed to still be one.

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
I'm not a virgin, but I've only been with a select few girlfriends, and I wouldnt mind being with a virgin at all, infact I'd much prefer it over being with someone whos had alot of partners.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts