Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Lol no replys..

Probably too much of a psycho thing i have and no one else.. :p

·
o_O
6,024 Posts
I can relate to this, was just thinking about it the other day and wondering if I'm the only one who experiences this...I think I'm way too obsessed with details because I'm a perfectionist and so I notice miniscule things, not only about myself (extreme self-consciousness), but other people as well...Which can get really awkward because it distracts me from the present moment and makes me feel guilty for paying creepy attention to something that "normal" people probably don't notice...I don't know.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do. But then I realize, it's because they've encountered me.
haha lol

I can relate to this, was just thinking about it the other day and wondering if I'm the only one who experiences this...I think I'm way too obsessed with details because I'm a perfectionist and so I notice miniscule things, not only about myself (extreme self-consciousness), but other people as well...Which can get really awkward because it distracts me from the present moment and makes me feel guilty for paying creepy attention to something that "normal" people probably don't notice...I don't know.
Yep that awkward attention can get so creepy and dark, it usually leads me to a point where i think the other person is giving me wierd looks and finding me 'uber creepy' and 'pure evil' it's a very dark feeling which totally ruins the interaction. :twisted:evil

LoL the devils inside us..

·
Freedom is lurking
809 Posts
Yes, this happens to me too. Sometimes I just focus too hard on the other person's eyes and stop hearing what they're saying. It depends on the person and on the subject... if it's just chit chat you can bet I'll get distracted with a facial feature or three. And some people get nervous when I do that. It's weird, because the more nervous they are, the more relaxed I become. Or bored. :stu

·
Registered
237 Posts
People don't need your help to be awkward, they do that themselves. Awkwardness seems like an inability to really know what you want, because if you knew what you wanted you wouldn't have any hesitation in communicating that. Awkwardness is just a mutual state of not knowing what the other person is trying to communicate to you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.