the last song ♥
2,414 Posts
it would look good on an Asian person

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,377 Posts
The stilettos would work well as a weapon if you get stampy with them. XD

Maybe replace the heels with knife blades, and then you can use them to stab your opponents.

^ that's a joke.

·
Registered
831 Posts
If you can fight properly in those heels, I doubt there's anything this forum can teach you that you don't know, to be honest.

·
the last song ♥
2,414 Posts
It's suitable for any occasion, including parties, shopping for groceries etc. ...
youd twist your ankle walking in those hugeass heels up and down the aisles :eek:

·
Sane
1,334 Posts
That dress looks too constricting, so you wouldn't be able to lift your leg up to kick someone in the face without ripping it. The shoes might work, but it may be hard to keep your balance in a serious fight.

I would suggest wearing full body armour and a greatshield, these would likely provide the best defence in battle.
However, if you're looking for something more nimble, try a leather suit for some protection, or if defence is of no concern, purchase a Deadpool ninja outfit and two katanas.

Good luck in your battles and may the force be with you.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I hate high-heels.

·
Banned
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's for a drawing. I was trying to make a point to do away with trashy stripperific outfit and replace them with classy and sassy outfits.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts