Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know this is a stupid threap and probably might get deleted but i was drinking a beer and put my empty bottle on the floor. something caught my eye, i looked and this small roach (i need to kill these *******s) was drinking of the little beer that was left. i looked at it with awed thinking i was just imagining things but the roach was actually drinking the beer. it just stood there drinking till it had enough and walked away. now it crawled around for a few minutes and then went back for more. i'm being serious. when the roach got out and was around the neck of the bottle it fell to the floor, composed itself and then went back for more. so i was thinking, hey this roach didn't pay for my beer so then i killed it.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Are you sure it's dead?? those ****ers never die... i think they just fake it! As for drinking beer, well roaches eat pretty much everything don't they? Can't see how beer would be that different.

That said, my only experience with roaches was in an outdoor hostel in Australia, I have never even seen them in Canada (though obviously they exist lol)

·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
Are you sure it's dead?? those ****ers never die... i think they just fake it! As for drinking beer, well roaches eat pretty much everything don't they? Can't see how beer would be that different.

That said, my only experience with roaches was in an outdoor hostel in Australia, I have never even seen them in Canada (though obviously they exist lol)
This may have been a Canadian roach as it went straight for the beer.

·
···---···
3,375 Posts
I've heard that if you set up a bowl with some alcohol in it, roaches will get drunk drinking it, fall in and drown. I have no idea if this is true though.

·
breaking free
2,171 Posts
i know this is a stupid threap and probably might get deleted but i was drinking a beer and put my empty bottle on the floor. something caught my eye, i looked and this small roach (i need to kill these *******s) was drinking of the little beer that was left. i looked at it with awed thinking i was just imagining things but the roach was actually drinking the beer. it just stood there drinking till it had enough and walked away. now it crawled around for a few minutes and then went back for more. i'm being serious. when the roach got out and was around the neck of the bottle it fell to the floor, composed itself and then went back for more. so i was thinking, hey this roach didn't pay for my beer so then i killed it.
:haha
That is SO funny! You should have let the roach live until the alcohol it drank wore off- just for amusment!

·
HaloOfDarkness
608 Posts
Roaches are like ticks, you pretty much have to set them on fire to murderlize them.

I don't know if roaches can get drunk but I once witnessed a sugar ant with a sugar buzz. That thing definitely looked drunk on sugar, it went around in circles and back and fourth and then went back for more sugar. (There was some sugar spillage on the counter, a little hill have we)

I also was told that if you give a dog one capful of beer, it can become an alcoholic. Don't know how accurate that is but I have heard of it.

·
Banned
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i thought this threat got deleted :)

·
HaloOfDarkness
608 Posts
I don't know why this thread would get deleted, we are talking to one another, that's something people with SA normally don't do, to close this thread would be like walking up to a person with SA and saying "shhhhhhh". How many topics on SA can we possibly talk about before there all covered.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts