Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Turk
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm Cihan and for about the last couple of years I feel like there's been something wrong with me. I find it hard to talk to people at my school, be it students or teachers. I go red in the face, my eyes kind of tear up and my voice starts cracking(Voice cracking is pretty rare though). I also feel I suffer with agrophobia as I can't stand leaving the house although I don't think it's as bad a case as some other peoples because I don't have panic attacks or start throwing up, I just get really scared and say if I had to go to a shop and there was a group of people in the short route towards the shop, I'd just got the long way round just to avoid the group of people, if I know them or not. I hope I can find some info on my problem and maybe find closure.

Thanks, Cihan/Turk.

·
Indimeco
12 Posts
I would say that you do have some sort of social phobia, perhaps not agrophobia, though. Personal research would probably be the best method of discovery as you are the only person who truly knows what you're thinking/feeling.

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
Welcome, Turk! :)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Cihan, welcome to :sas

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.