Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have any of you heard of a hard plastic screen protector that goes over laptop screens? not directly on the screen itself, but on the plastic around the screen and protects it from being touched.

·
Yup.. it's me!
2,458 Posts
I know they make something kind of like this for palm screens... but that is on the screen itself.. thin plexiglass and clear double sided tape around the outside of he screen would work, but closing the laptop can become a problem...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
re

What are you protecting it from?

-Ryan
I'm a little concerned b/c laptop screens are very fragile & if you touch it too hard it could get damaged, and i use my PC in a house with a lot younger freaks running around the place and touching everything.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Yikes! Kids, huh? My limited experience with them has enlightened me to their sheer, unnatural descructive power...

I still think you might have to go with a custom-made solution. Like, get a chunk of acrylic plastic stuff, cut it in the right shape, and glue it to the bezel around the screen. You won't be able to close the laptop anymore, but the screen should be protected.

Just hope they don't spill something on the keyboard...

-Ryan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts