Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or a LG Slider phones can you see your Myspace page background layout or your glitter graphics? i just have a regular T-mobile camara phone and i can't see my page background layouts, i though maybe it's just my phone,the only thing i can see is my picture on my profile, and written comments on my page,but i can't see they picture or glitter graphics...i can only see the person's name,i don't know maybe it's only my phone,it's not high-tech i need a upgrade!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I assume you are referring to the full site. There is also m.myspace.com .

The iPhone renders everything except the Flash. I've been to myspace only once or twice with it. I don't like myspace that much, it is an abomination of web design.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Let me explain a little better i was wondering can you see your background designs and glitter graphics on myspace from a Blackberry or a LG Slider or any of those high- tech phones,i can't see my page background on my T-mobile V330 phone...at rossifranklin yes i'm talking about the whole site!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.