Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

· Banned
3,163 Posts
Yes, she'll take my purity on our wedding night and it will be perfect! Angels with be singing in our ears, we will both cry with pleasure and reach ecstasy in the same long moment and collapse in each others arms...our eternal love cemented.:blank

· ♛♚♝♞♟♜♚&
6,536 Posts
Do Any Of You Plan To Lose Your Virginity When You Are Married
No, I do not plan on losing my virginity when I'm married. I plan on having a loveless, meaningless, abusive marriage with no intimacy involved whatsoever. We'll be sleeping in separate beds in separate rooms. Will remain married to each other for the sake of the kids, and by kids I mean literal baby goats, because as I have pointed out already, there shall be no loss of virginity, and in order for two people who love each other very much (which we wont) to have kids, they need to...:whip

· Banned
2,592 Posts
I don't really understand the idea of that... What if you get married with someone who is horrible at bed ad is unable to please you? Wouldn't it be better to know about that before you get married? Isn't sex one of the most important things in relationships?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.