Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to wait till I'm married. Hopefully one day I marry a beautiful girl that loves me and has good morals.

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
I do not wish to wait, nor do I see the point.

·
Winter is coming
2,650 Posts
I'll be lucky to lose it, let alone get married. Here's to alcohol and feeling sorry for me :drunk

·
Registered
8,820 Posts
I could care less when or how it happens. It's meaningless to me.

Hopefully you meet that girl sometime.

·
Registered
22 Posts
nope, don't really plan on ever getting married

·
Banned
840 Posts
It'd be a bit late for me to decide to want to do that!

But no, I don't see the point. Waiting for marriage means nothing to me personally, I am far too perverted and I am not sure if I ever want to get married even!

·
Banned
193 Posts

I think if itactually came down to it though I'd be too afraid to actually do it....

·
Banned
3,167 Posts
Yes, she'll take my purity on our wedding night and it will be perfect! Angels with be singing in our ears, we will both cry with pleasure and reach ecstasy in the same long moment and collapse in each others arms...our eternal love cemented.:blank

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
You're severely limiting your options there... Is waiting until marriage part of your religion?

·
♛♚♝♞♟♜♚&
6,528 Posts
Do Any Of You Plan To Lose Your Virginity When You Are Married
No, I do not plan on losing my virginity when I'm married. I plan on having a loveless, meaningless, abusive marriage with no intimacy involved whatsoever. We'll be sleeping in separate beds in separate rooms. Will remain married to each other for the sake of the kids, and by kids I mean literal baby goats, because as I have pointed out already, there shall be no loss of virginity, and in order for two people who love each other very much (which we wont) to have kids, they need to...:whip

·
Banned
2,592 Posts
I don't really understand the idea of that... What if you get married with someone who is horrible at bed ad is unable to please you? Wouldn't it be better to know about that before you get married? Isn't sex one of the most important things in relationships?

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Oh sorry, for a second I thought I was living in the 21st century and not the middle ages. My mistake.

Seriously though, no.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts