Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Banned
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a Sega boy til' the end, but I was wondering who others grew up with? The Sega Genesis was one of the most vivid memories I have of my childhood.

·
In the middle of nowhere
1,079 Posts
Both... one of my older brothers had sega for Christmas and the other got the nes... so by the time I got to start playing with it (I was like 5 when they first let me play on either) newer consoles was coming out. >.<

·
SAS Member
8800 blue lick road
42,179 Posts
I did play Sonic a little on one of my aunts consoles when I was younger but I mostly grew up with Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, Pokemon and Medievil had a big impact but there were only 2 of those games.

In other words 90% Sony 10% Nintendo as a child.

·
uggla
10,065 Posts
Both. One of my friends had Sega and another had Nintendo. I only had a game boy ;( Everytime I got to their houses I wanted to play.

·
today's a beautiful day
2,217 Posts
mario.. nintendo fan!

·
permanently barnacled
4,801 Posts
I had an NES, then a Super Nintendo, followed by a N64 so naturally.... Mario was my only recourse.

·
Banned
3,670 Posts
None, was a PC gamer. :eek::b

But I like both, I have played both games equally I think thanks to going back to older consoles and emulating them as well.

·
hermit
754 Posts
I had a Sega so I grew up with Sonic. I never heard of Mario until really late when I turned 10.

·
Spectacular Member
21,089 Posts
Mario from having a NES and a SNES while the only Sonic I played was on ny GameGear with a single Sonic the Headhog game cartridge.

·
Hopeful & Strong : )
174 Posts
Both I had the Sega and my cousin had the Nintendo.

·
Super Moderator
7,347 Posts
Both, I had the original Nintendo Gameboy, also a Sega Master System for a while.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts